Number of new scholarships available?

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Raulerson graduates as a RS Sophomore, so he'll play 2 more years. He was a starter
in about the last 14 games. He has adequate size for a center. Glad to have him. Good
luck here on the field and in graduate school.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
That would be pretty sweet

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Raulerson graduates as a RS Sophomore, so he'll play 2 more years. He was a starter
in about the last 14 games. He has adequate size for a center. Glad to have him. Good

Cart meet horse.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Allen can't go anywhere in the SEC or to any team playing aTm in the next couple years... Bc sumlin is a p*ssy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jordan Smith, DE, was our 25th commitment. Only 5 or 6 spots left.....

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jordan Smith, DE, was our 25th commitment. Only 5 or 6 spots left.....
Does that count that wr decommiting?
If some top guys wanted in, I wouldn't doubt a couple more of the bottom feeders of the class would drop out.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We can get rid of a few more, if we need the space. Like Champ did with Stephen Alli. He let him go after his 4th year. Get rid of a few 5th year senior that won't produce.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With Smith on board, we now have 5 DEs committed (four 3*s and one 4* (Clayton). I can see one or two of the other 3 stars backing out of their commitment.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With Smith on board, we now have 5 DEs committed (four 3*s and one 4* (Clayton). I can see one or two of the other 3 stars backing out of their commitment.
Unless some move within the front 7, maybe.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

Cart meet horse.

The-Power-of-Positive-thinking.jpg

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Unless some move within the front 7, maybe.
Bailey's listed as the biggest DE at 235, with Polite and Mitchell around 230. We currently have zero DTs committed, so maybe one or two of these guys could slide inside in 3 or 4 years after they put on some weight. Bailey's 6'3" and Polite is 6'4",so these guys have some room to add some weight. Mitchell's only 6'1", so he doesn't have that long frame to add a lot of weight to. I think we still need to hit on a couple of DTs in this cycle (for the future of the position, as we're pretty deep there right now).

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Bailey's listed as the biggest DE at 235, with Polite and Mitchell around 230. We currently have zero DTs committed, so maybe one or two of these guys could slide inside in 3 or 4 years after they put on some weight. Bailey's 6'3" and Polite is 6'4",so these guys have some room to add some weight. Mitchell's only 6'1", so he doesn't have that long frame to add a lot of weight to. I think we still need to hit on a couple of DTs in this cycle (for the future of the position, as we're pretty deep there right now).

The staff is probably counting on Shavar Manuel to commit. He'll be a DT.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
MacArthur Burnett signed his paperwork today for early entry and will play cornerback for the Gators.

The 5-foot-10, 180-pounder from Pahokee visited UF last weekend and reaffirmed his pledge after taking trips to Auburn and Louisville.

Last month Florida announced the signings of early enrolleees Stone Forsythe, Chauncey Gardner, Josh Hammond and Freddie Swain to their written offer of admissions.

Gators commits Feleipe Franks, Dre Massey, Jordan Smith, Mark Thompson and Kyle Trask will also enroll at UF in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator