Off season

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
This promises to be the longest off season ever. What does Coach Mac need to do to keep Gator fans engaged and interested?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sex tape with Kim Kardashian

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Landing a good recruiting class would help start things off on a good note. May give us some hope

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
A great question. I hope that one or both of our QB's will get in the new play book, organize work outs, and generally lead the team to be ready for the next year to be a success. Other leaders will have to work with the new S and C coach to keep everyone on the same page and working hard.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Make appearances at some bball games, obviously recruit his ass off, get out there and speak to Gator Clubs, and just keep doing what he's been doing.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n145245 said:
This promises to be the longest off season ever.

Sorry but last year was the longest offseason. No one wanted tobwatch year 4 of the Walking Dead Coach.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
I think he needs to be active with the Gator clubs and make a huge buzz around spring practice. In other words, everything previous coach Dingleberry sucked at.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n145268 said:
Sorry but last year was the longest offseason. No one wanted tobwatch year 4 of the Walking Dead Coach.

Exactly! We all knew this past season would suck and were just waiting for the axe to fall. Nothing but brighter days ahead for Gator Football. :yes:

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Keep the excitement up til Spring Game. Hit the road during the summer with clubs and making positive noise for UF. Get us to SEC Media days and we can go off life support. I think already with his personality and fire right now he'll make it interesting for us.

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
He's doing well on Twitter and is pretty active. I think this offseason will be great. I may actually go the the local Gator gathering if/when he comes in - my first.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I've actually never been to a spring game. I will have to go this year.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
KCgator;n145245 said:
This promises to be the longest off season ever. What does Coach Mac need to do to keep Gator fans engaged and interested?

I've been more interested in the program the second he Mackle Wain came on board than anytime WM was around. Watching him fill out the coaching staff and hitting the recruiting trail has been very entertaining. Based of his comments and tailgating at the B-Ham bowl, I see no reason why the off season will be any different with appearances and fan interactions.

GatorBenji

Sep 6, 2014
CapitalGator02;n145487 said:
Nothing will be worse than last off season knowing we had another year of WM
:exactly: nothing is comparable to worrying about if that guy was gonna win enough games to keep Foley occupied or watch how awful he recruits offense. This is a breeze compared to that

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last year was a longgggg off season, knowing that dawgchamp wasn't fired and we were going to keep stinking and sinking as long as he was around. This year, whether we have a good recruiting class or not, I think will go faster than the recent ones because there is hope in the air, knowing we've hit the bottom and are heading up.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown;n145309 said:
A real Spring Game wouldn't hurt.

Might need you, me and a few others to play OL in the spring game, though. Can't speak for you, but I'm thinking Bullard would own me.... :D

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;145268 said:

This

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator