Offensive Line: O'Cyrus Torrence dominates Utah

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The O-line and specifically Mr. O'Cyrus Torrence was elite in the Utah game. I encourage anybody to go back and focus on #54 in that game. I say Mr. because he was like a man amongst boys. He was the catalyst for a number of the big runs we had in that game. Our line immediately goes from good to great with him in the starting lineup. I predict he will be the next great lineman to come through UF when it is all said and done. He's an absolute beast! Thoughts?

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thread title sucks

Edit: damn it, thread title changed:lol:

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw quite a bit of Utahs tiny defensive line getting a push on our Oline and a lot of quick decisions having to be made (which AR did pretty damn well). Often seems their d line was getting more push in that game than ours was.

I wouldn't crown our offensive line as anything just yet.

I will say though, while there is still some dipschit dan funk to shake off some of these guys, it is plain to see this team is much better coached now than in recent years past. They should only get better from here.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
6'5" 350 lbs Sr transfer from UL. He's a difference maker.

Last edited:

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I didn't specifically watch him but agree that it all starts up front and that our Oline looked good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator