Gator Basketball ***Official Basketball Game Thread: Gators @ #22 Ole Miss***

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I've just written off gator sports tbh. The AD doesn't care. I actually had some hope for this team until I saw them in person vs east carolina. I don't feel like they're a "team." Cliche I know. I watch a lot of high school ball. I felt like I was watching a high school team when I saw these guys in person. Lots of selfishness and dumb BS

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Scottie not too hottie rears his ugly head once again. Everything Mondee touches goes to hell in a handbasket. When will this turd be flushed down the toilet? For Gator nation his demise can't come soon enough. FIRE SCOTTIES SORRY ASS!

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I've just written off gator sports tbh. The AD doesn't care. I actually had some hope for this team until I saw them in person vs east carolina. I don't feel like they're a "team." Cliche I know. I watch a lot of high school ball. I felt like I was watching a high school team when I saw these guys in person. Lots of selfishness and dumb BS

We have a coach with a “defensive background” who’s team looks like they’ve never practiced team defense before

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
Good god, it's one game on the road against a team with one loss.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
First time since 2001 that Ole Miss has scored 100+ in SEC play. 2001.

Why do these type of stats continually happen under Stricklin while he skates free and keeps his 6 figure job?

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Tennessee showed the blueprint for beating Ole Miss, and it was by playing solid defense with physicality. Florida apparently didn’t bother watching that film doing their best Ron Zook impersonation.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Lot of high ranked teams lost to unranked ones today. Ucf beat freaking kansas for God's sake.

But not us. By God, we do what is expected!

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Guys, just a reality check. Did you really think Todd would beat Chris Beard? He's one of the best bball coaches out there.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Little ole miss is ridiculously better than us at football and basketball, and won a baseball championship more recently as well. And Im willing to bet without checking that pisser is doing it for much less $$$ than we are.

What a great athletic program strictard is running!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Little ole miss is ridiculously better than us at football and basketball, and won a baseball championship more recently as well. And Im willing to bet without checking that pisser is doing it for much less $$$ than we are.

The guy shouldn’t be able to walk the street in Gainesville without receiving looks of disgust from onlookers. I have more respect for whores and bums than this guy . **** Scottie Mondee Striclin

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

Actually the word is Ole Miss has some serious NIL money that puts UF to shame.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Actually the word is Ole Miss has some serious NIL money that puts UF to shame.
Yeah, that's what it is. And not the horrendous coaching and team management that's causing players to go elsewhere. UF has loads more money than ole miss, but have managers that are idiots.

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
From my perspective Ole Miss played like they were pissed off about their blowout loss to TN and UF hasn't put the KY loss behind them.

Watched a post game interview with Golden and he looks and sounded pissed off. Completely different from the post game pressers given by Napier.

We'll see if this translates into results. He really sound off about Kugel not "showing up".

Looks like the team can either rally or completely implode.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
From my perspective Ole Miss played like they were pissed off about their blowout loss to TN and UF hasn't put the KY loss behind them.

Watched a post game interview with Golden and he looks and sounded pissed off. Completely different from the post game pressers given by Napier.

We'll see if this translates into results. He really sound off about Kugel not "showing up".

Looks like the team can either rally or completely implode.

It must have really been obvious to the coach that Kugel didn't "show up". Kugel only saw 4 minutes of game time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator