Being sick, I really hope we come out and play awesome

GO Gators!!!!!

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
No idea how this game will go.
A&M is clearly in the bottom half of the conference but we are trending that way as well

Another two hours of pain

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Being sick, I really hope we come out and play awesome

Get well soon. Hope our play doesn't make you iller.

aTm :
11-11 .... (55 SEC) .... 72 ppg
FG% = 44.5%
3-pt % = 33.2%
FT% = 72.5%
Rbs = 36/g
TOs = 11.8/g

Josh Nedo . 6'9" ... Sr. .... 11.4 ppg
Flagg ... 6'7" .... Jr. ...9.6 ppg
Mitchell ... 6'3" ... Sr. .... 7.9 ppg

Of course they have homecourt advantage plus a coaching advantage in the sense that he will bring in a team that he drives to score every chance. Not like our coach who diminishes the importance of scoring.

UF should have an easy time outperforming aTm. 23 games into the season and White doesn't have a decisive lineup. Let's see if he continues to snub tall-play, curtailing Payne's minutes. When will it strike White that "First-choice" is to get it inside to a 6'10" guy or to Blackshear inside to operate? Jitoboh 6'11" 285 lbs, should be banging inside, collect some fouls to gauge the refs for KJ, Kerry, & Payne. That takes but 2-3 offensive plays.

This team needs a dynamic coach pushing dynamic players. 23 games in and guards have not been taught to sight teammates near the basket before they take a "longshot". not taught to, every time look to toss the "give & go" tall guy the ball to score ... aside-guy to collapse to where the action is going to be.... put pressure on them instead of standing waiting for them to put pressure on us. Continuously weave into open gaps and call for the ball. Pass quickly, keep the defense lagging the ball. Don't stand dribbling giving them time to figure where you probably will go.
In essence, use some Wite-out on what MW has inculcated in you. Try to remember and go by your high-shool coach's BBall IQ. Yay! Go Gators.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I guarantee that TAM, even though the worst shooting team in the league, will shoot 50% at least one of the halves possibly both depending upon if we win or lose.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Get well soon. Hope our play doesn't make you iller.

aTm :
11-11 .... (55 SEC) .... 72 ppg
FG% = 44.5%
3-pt % = 33.2%
FT% = 72.5%
Rbs = 36/g
TOs = 11.8/g

Josh Nedo . 6'9" ... Sr. .... 11.4 ppg
Flagg ... 6'7" .... Jr. ...9.6 ppg
Mitchell ... 6'3" ... Sr. .... 7.9 ppg

Of course they have homecourt advantage plus a coaching advantage in the sense that he will bring in a team that he drives to score every chance. Not like our coach who diminishes the importance of scoring.

UF should have an easy time outperforming aTm. 23 games into the season and White doesn't have a decisive lineup. Let's see if he continues to snub tall-play, curtailing Payne's minutes. When will it strike White that "First-choice" is to get it inside to a 6'10" guy or to Blackshear inside to operate? Jitoboh 6'11" 285 lbs, should be banging inside, collect some fouls to gauge the refs for KJ, Kerry, & Payne. That takes but 2-3 offensive plays.

This team needs a dynamic coach pushing dynamic players. 23 games in and guards have not been taught to sight teammates near the basket before they take a "longshot". not taught to, every time look to toss the "give & go" tall guy the ball to score ... aside-guy to collapse to where the action is going to be.... put pressure on them instead of standing waiting for them to put pressure on us. Continuously weave into open gaps and call for the ball. Pass quickly, keep the defense lagging the ball. Don't stand dribbling giving them time to figure where you probably will go.
In essence, use some Wite-out on what MW has inculcated in you. Try to remember and go by your high-shool coach's BBall IQ. Yay! Go Gators.
Thanks, dont think it's possible lol. I havent stopped coughing for 5 days

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks, dont think it's possible lol. I havent stopped coughing for 5 days

Sorry to say you may be coughing and choking some tonight if White rules our good guys, pounding down their BBall IQs.
Hope you are taking Rx medicines.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Sorry to say you may be coughing and choking some tonight if White rules our good guys, pounding down their BBall IQs.
Hope you are taking Rx medicines.
Just an antihistamine/nasal decongestant and tylenol. My dad, mom, brother all had this I think. Antibiotics did nothing and it took 2 or so weeks for them to get better. Pretty for sure it's a virus

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A&M by 6.

The beginning of the end for White.

The biggest challenge with replacing White is I don’t know who we would replace him with.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A&M by 6.

The beginning of the end for White.

The biggest challenge with replacing White is I don’t know who we would replace him with.

Seriously, find the top high school coach. Use the savings to hire better assistants. These all-stars were developed by high school coaching.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Seriously, find the top high school coach. Use the savings to hire better assistants. These all-stars were developed by high school coaching.
We could have a carousel of players transferring after the season if we continue our mediocrity. Watching my third game after surgery with a neck brace and pain meds. Taking one for the team, GO GATORS!

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Under 16 timeout. Florida is up 9-7. Locke has 2 3pters and Scottie has 1 3pter. Nembhard travelled 2 times and we have 3 total turnovers

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
up 9-7 at the under 15 min mark AM guy just did an amazing stiff arm with no call

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.