***OFFICIAL BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs Virginia***

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I once had a boil on my ass so I went to the 24 hour clinic. They lanced it and the smell was so bad it was almost good (like cabbage).
Then they packed it with gauze. The pain was so bad I nearly passed out.

Spending a lot of time in bordellos?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Found this on the Clemson board:

Clemson allowed 17 points vs. Virginia, the most since allowing 20 vs. UNC in September and 6.4 points more than the Tigers' season average of 10.6, which is tops in the country.

The following are season-highs that Clemson allowed last Saturday night: yards (387), passing yards (283), quarterback completion percentage (62.5), plays (75), yards per play (5.16), first downs (23), and third-down conversion percentage (55.36).

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Information overload at its finest.
If you are going to share, use correct terminology. You likely had a perianal cyst that needed to be drained. Had one once and when the surgeon was draining it, the nurse said "that's impressive." My wife said the nurse was talking about the cyst. Oh well.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Some people can only use pads...TSS is real bro...I feel that pad community and free bleed enthusiasts feel marginalized and completely offended by not including their safety concerns and hygiene practices in your posts
:shocked3:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.