***OFFICIAL BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs Virginia***

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
On a serious note... no wonder that woman is rich. Bought a pair for my wife this year.... holy crap they were expensive.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
So why are spanx crotchless? Doesn’t that mean that she also then has to go pantlyless?
Cuz otherwise you run into that age old problem of panties on the outside or inside of a garter belt and stockings. If they’re on the outside it doesn’t look as great. If theyre on the inside then they can’t come off as fast.
Don't know. I am sure that you know more about this than I do.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It takes a lot of work for the women to stuff their fat ass into them like a sausage into a casing. It wouldnt be practical for them to take them off just to pee. That is why they are crotchless, so they can just pee right through them.

I just hope they take them off to poop.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It takes a lot of work for the women to stuff their fat ass into them like a sausage into a casing. It wouldnt be practical for them to take them off just to pee. That is why they are crotchless, so they can just pee right through them.
Pee, huh?

Imagine taking one home, popping the sausage skin off and finding out your brought home 50 more pounds of lovin than you thought.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
On a serious note... no wonder that woman is rich. Bought a pair for my wife this year.... holy crap they were expensive.

Seabee, that should come out as holey crap.

img_20191211_162506-jpg.18422

As written in the Bible: Joshua pancaked Jericho. We'll take him!

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Who knew a Gator message board could drill down so deep into the subject of Spanx. :lol:

bayou gator

Lord I was born a shamblin' man...
Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
We had a pretty good discussion on tampon market factors and sales strategies as well. Heck of a week.

No one can say that this place doesn't have talent! Imagine what we could do if we actually focused our motivations on something other than the Gators... oh, well... f*ck that.

Go Gators!
:chomp:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FIFY

Now we understand why the Donk has all those exes, and why he's so bitter and angry all the time. I understand that kind of thing can be very emasculating.
You need to not worry about my life choices and mind your own business.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
is Uvag….

@#whenyouneedaneasybowlwintomakeyourselffeelgood…..Uvag.com

Once again talking out of your ass.....Go back and read where I said no one outside of Gatornation would be watching....I wonder how many Uvag fans are there??? Any B10 program or ND would bring 45K plus fans like they do EVERY bowl game no matter where.
You are persistent. I'll give you that much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator