ky.jpg

Commence Conversing.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell is going on with that lady's buzzards nest on her head?

Ole Piss is due for an azz beating in the Swamp.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
So my wife and I are finally getting to go to our first Gators game this weekend for our 5th anniversary (married not together). The Gators provided us with the best 4th anniversary present one can ask for in the win over Georgia last year (we assume they pulled it off for us of course). Any advice for seating, hotel, dining? Maybe there is already a thread but I'm so excited I couldn't wait to sift through. Oh, and screw fsu

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Alligatoridae;n287440 said:
So my wife and I are finally getting to go to our first Gators game this weekend for our 5th anniversary (married not together). The Gators provided us with the best 4th anniversary present one can ask for in the win over Georgia last year (we assume they pulled it off for us of course). Any advice for seating, hotel, dining? Maybe there is already a thread but I'm so excited I couldn't wait to sift through. Oh, and screw fsu

Go to Satchel's Pizza for some great food and atmosphere. If you want Latino, go to Mi Apa. If you are out by the Oaks Mall, go to Red Robin.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Mac reminded everyone how strong OM is in all phases. Cautioned folks about how good their D Line is especially.

OL has to play its best game ever. Defense has to tackle well, and keep up the pressure with the front four. This one is really about the trenches.

OM is a strong squad and they've earned their ranking, but if we can hold the line on both sides of the ball, it could be ....

BEDLAM IN THE SWAMP!!!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I am weary of our flu situation but I think our D tightens up its tackling this week and contains the running game making them beat us with the pass. Our Oline will struggle some as expected but the good thing is we have a coaching staff now who not only has our guys believing but actually can call a game. We have as much as chance at winning as anyone else.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm already whipping up a fresh batch of Crownies!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n287515 said:
I am weary of our flu situation but I think our D tightens up its tackling this week and contains the running game making them beat us with the pass. Our Oline will struggle some as expected but the good thing is we have a coaching staff now who not only has our guys believing but actually can call a game. We have as much as chance at winning as anyone else.

if their flu situation is anything like I experienced the past few days, they are in a world of hurt. Lost 10 lbs like it was nothing. Still weak and my spine feels like I've been beat with a baseball bat.

Other than that, I'd say there's still a chance.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm feeling good about our chances....

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to go ahead and say it... I think we lose by 14-21... the reality is that we really aren't that good.. Our D is solid, but if we tackle like we did against Tenn it may be worse. If we can create some turnovers we have a chance, but I don't see how we do well against that Dline.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think we are in for a rough Saturday

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n287734 said:
I'm going to go ahead and say it... I think we lose by 14-21... the reality is that we really aren't that good.. Our D is solid, but if we tackle like we did against Tenn it may be worse. If we can create some turnovers we have a chance, but I don't see how we do well against that Dline.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think we are in for a rough Saturday

Turn in your Gator card.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
You can be a Gator and still be realistic... we aren't Tennessee... who thinks we are going to be top 10 every year. I recognize a lack of talent due to our previous coach.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n287748 said:
You can be a Gator and still be realistic... we aren't Tennessee... who thinks we are going to be top 10 every year. I recognize a lack of talent due to our previous coach.

A Gator fan who thinks we will get blown out? A Gator fan who picked us to lose two weeks in a row? Just turn the card in.

playzwtrux

Founding Member
Wait,... what?
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n287662 said:
if their flu situation is anything like I experienced the past few days, they are in a world of hurt. Lost 10 lbs like it was nothing. Still weak and my spine feels like I've been beat with a baseball bat.

Other than that, I'd say there's still a chance.

Yea, but you're old. :giggle:

ole miss sux.

:chomp: wins a street brawl

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n287753 said:
A Gator fan who thinks we will get blown out? A Gator fan who picked us to lose two weeks in a row? Just turn the card in.

I'll keep picking us to lose until I see us play at a level that makes me thing differently. As bad as Tenn was... it took 5 4th down conversions and a missed field goal to win that game. Now I was a happy as anybody else that we won..., but that doesn't give me confidence against a team that went to Bama and won. If Bama's Oline had issues.. what do you think happens to our Oline?

The one positive is our secondary is better than Bama and our Dline is as good or almost as good, so we could put some real pressure on Chad Kelly and get some turnovers then who knows..., but I wouldn't put money on a win or a cover TBH.

Maybe I am just jaded after getting excited year after year to watch us crap the bed against the first really good team we play... of course... we do have a different coach.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n287784 said:
I'll keep picking us to lose until I see us play at a level that makes me thing differently. As bad as Tenn was... it took 5 4th down conversions and a missed field goal to win that game. Now I was a happy as anybody else that we won..., but that doesn't give me confidence against a team that went to Bama and won. If Bama's Oline had issues.. what do you think happens to our Oline?

The one positive is our secondary is better than Bama and our Dline is as good or almost as good, so we could put some real pressure on Chad Kelly and get some turnovers then who knows..., but I wouldn't put money on a win or a cover TBH.

Maybe I am just jaded after getting excited year after year to watch us crap the bed against the first really good team we play... of course... we do have a different coach.

Whatever you say ATXVol.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Coach said last week if we ever win the toss he wants the ball . With OM being a sound defensive unit i'm sure they want their D on the field to start.
Looks like we'll be getting the ball first saturday, and probably most of our games ahead.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I want us to win as badly as anybody, but prepare yourselves for the very real possibility of being 5-3 at the end of October. All the back slapping aside, we have a gauntlet to run this month unlike any team in CFB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.