***OFFICIAL Florida vs. Ole Miss Game Thread***

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Rewatching the game. Great play calling. Some of the best I have seen in a long time.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Alligatoridae;n287440 said:
So my wife and I are finally getting to go to our first Gators game this weekend for our 5th anniversary (married not together). The Gators provided us with the best 4th anniversary present one can ask for in the win over Georgia last year (we assume they pulled it off for us of course). Any advice for seating, hotel, dining? Maybe there is already a thread but I'm so excited I couldn't wait to sift through. Oh, and screw fsu

Welcome to The Swamp

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alligatoridae;n287440 said:
So my wife and I are finally getting to go to our first Gators game this weekend for our 5th anniversary (married not together). The Gators provided us with the best 4th anniversary present one can ask for in the win over Georgia last year (we assume they pulled it off for us of course). Any advice for seating, hotel, dining? Maybe there is already a thread but I'm so excited I couldn't wait to sift through. Oh, and screw fsu

May ya'll's marriage go into overtime. Thanks for bringing good luck to this new era.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
MidwestChomp;n290625 said:
As we all knew, Grier has a gun. His TD throw to Robinson was amazing. Threw it on a dime falling backwards. I also want to give props to the WR who pancaked the DB on Powell's TD. I couldn't see the number but his block was nasty. And a three star Calloway has turned into a special player. Oh, Robinsons one hand catch was anazing. And the D line is nasty.

That pancake was great. On the replay it looked like it sprung him for good.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n290540 said:
Had to log-in and eat some crow. I did not think we were going to win... I actually thought Ole Miss was going to win by 2 TD... I am so so glad to be wrong.

Great win by the Gators. Grier is playing out of his mind... quick reads and great accuracy. The defense was sick and how about that offensive line against a very very good Ole Miss D.

The recruits should be popping to play in this offense and defense.

So glad to have a coach again.. what a difference it makes.

You can have your Gator card back now.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n291402 said:
You can have your Gator card back now.

Did I mention I think Mizzou will win....? Just kidding...although I'm wondering if I should freak out since it seems to be working for us.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n291422 said:
Did I mention I think Mizzou will win....? Just kidding...although I'm wondering if I should freak out since it seems to be working for us.

Have you ate your crow on the DRob situation yet?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n291426 said:
Have you ate your crow on the DRob situation yet?

I have not... and I'll wait until he consistently performs to do that. He has shown flashes before and Ole Miss was a big flash.. that one handed catch was sick, but if he disappears for 2 or 3 games again then I will stand by my comments

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This was my wife's first game at the Swamp too. She wasn't thrilled about the 14 hour drive to get there, but we had an absolute blast. This was one of the funnest games I've ever been to. The Swamp was electric, and it obviously affected Ole Miss, which is impressive since the atmosphere at Bama didn't affect them at all. I'm happy to see that the Swamp is a tough place to play once again.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
JB, I gave a like for you driving 14 hours to attend your Gators' game. Kudos to the wife. Glad ya'll had a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator