Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida at Oklahoma

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Oklahoma hiring Moser is one of the best hires. He's as good as it gets.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Mostly we missed shots. Open 3’s and some chip shots inside. Appleby took some bad shots. Castleton and Durugi got in a little foul trouble and sat a stretch in the 2nd half.

Defense played great in stretches but too many lapses that led to easy scores.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have we Fired Mike White yet?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Mostly we missed shots. Open 3’s and some chip shots inside. Appleby took some bad shots. Castleton and Durugi got in a little foul trouble and sat a stretch in the 2nd half.

Defense played great in stretches but too many lapses that led to easy scores.
I guess this came as a surprise to some folks, but we weren't going undefeated this year:rolleyes:.

I agree, the fact that we were right there toward the end in a road game in a hostile environment despite our worst shooting game is actually fairly promising. Hopefully shooting picks back up, but defense is going to make this team a tough out against everyone we play.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I guess this came as a surprise to some folks, but we weren't going undefeated this year:rolleyes:.

I agree, the fact that we were right there toward the end in a road game in a hostile environment despite our worst shooting game is actually fairly promising. Hopefully shooting picks back up, but defense is going to make this team a tough out against everyone we play.

You’re right, most of us basketball people believe our team will go undefeated since that kind of thing happens all the time. Geez

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
I was very angry about the lack of in game coaching, they ran the same play for easy baskets over and over. We stayed in full court press when it did not deliver and actually costs us. Looked like the old Mike White style which I though was over. I have supported him in the past, but if this happens much he needs to go as well. Perhaps I am growing, or just learning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.