H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Scottie took one in the family jewels then sank an and one on those fools

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Would like to see Scotty play more aggressive offensively. I think that would open up this offense even more.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mann having another great game tonight. Already 13 points and 3 assists. Last game he had 19 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, and 5 steals. Good to see this kid balling out early in the year.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 49-29 at the half. Mann and Keyontae carried us for the most part. Mann with 15 pts and Keyontae with 14 pts

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow didn't expect this first half at all. Yeah its only BC but still a big name school in a big name conference. Mann balling out to begin the season. KJ a steady tough leader. Appleby plays very fast. Castleton supposed to be a slow plodding white boy but he actually plays VERY TOUGH and challenges the other team on D. Good to see Locke hitting some shots and also Payne looks like he has bulked up and has been coached up too.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
That half was fun to watch. Decent ball movement at times, a little sloppy, but they got away with it.

KJ and Tre nearly in mid season form. Scotty is still searching for his game. Appleby helps create shots fir teammates. The other new guys are still coming together.

Overall communication seems better, which has been lacking for a long time.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Is it to late to take back all the bad chit I was saying last night about these guys?
Hope they keep it up the rest of the year, Go Gator BB.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
White calls the under out of bounds play for easy lob for KJ, something we have seen a million times from them. Castleton a HUGE block on the other end.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We are one annoying team to play against. 12 steels yesterday and could pass that tonight. They are challenging every pass and shot, fighting for every loose ball and rebound. Like I said, this looks like it could be a damn good group. Army is better than these guys, but still this is impressive so far.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
After having about as good a first half as I can remember against a Power 5 conference school...I was curious how the Gators would open the 2nd half.

We've wided the lead despite some sloppier play on the offensive side; but playing some tough and disciplined defense that's led to good transition points and opportunities.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What a difference it is when we actually hit shots while in the flow of the offense.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
Noah Locke is taking the ball to the hoop more rather than just standing behind the 3 point line.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
All the naysayers must be “sleeping” smh

:grin:
Maybe they can't see their keyboard to type with the huge plate of crow covering it?

Now watch, White tells our guys to slow down and lets these tomato cans come back. I have a couple frozen crows I keep on hand but don't think I'll need them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.