Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL***Florida vs Mississippi St

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
85.0% from the line... Faggity Todd and the Queers win by 9!! Suck it haters!!!!
boom GIF

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Gators pull through and now sealing the deal from the line. Condon hitting some key FTs; but offensive MVP has been Richard, no question.

Pullin and Clayton with about 15 each.

79-70 final score.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
shocked, I saw the beginning and then went to bed. I thought Miss St was really quick and strong, But we played tough D and shot it well, Richards is the best 3pt shooter we have had in a long time. Riley is playing within the structure of the team, I always have liked him. Needed this win badly, Still cant believe UGA came back and beat lsu. Of course I missed 5 minutes of our game because of that and it was only 4 to 4 when they got to our game. LIke watching paint dry, But fla made MS play our game. Up and down

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Went to game last night first thing I noticed is Condon is a little thin, 15 lbs of muscle on that kid and he’ll be a monster inside Saved our ass with some clutch free throws down the stretch. The big guy from Germany stood out in pregame warm ups as our most physically developed big man but he never played

What in the hell is wrong with Kugel? Has the most up side and next level talent of all our back court players but is in some kind of head funk, terrible body language, passes up open shots , we need him to figure thing out, he can be a difference maker.

Thank God for Clayton, Richard’s and Pullin.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Kugel is a mystery. Last year he had to be the guy and looked brilliant. Now we have all this talent so he has to blend into it. I think he is doing well. His defense is good. You can see how quick he is at times. Makes a defender look silly. I think he tries really hard to show no emotion and that effects him some. I watch the coach and his team mates and I know they really care about him and love it when he plays well. He makes spectacular plays at times. HIs face makes me think something bothers him. I hope they keep getting better.....I think the team is trying to be tougher and stronger. THat Aussie is a good inspiration for that.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.