Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Missouri

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Florida wins by 1. 1 FG in the last 7 min, but stopped shooting contested 3pters and drove it getting fouled a lot

So was it coaching to change tactics or just players doing what they wanted?

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
Actually next year he has a solid class coming in including a high 5* and a 4 star. Nevertheless, your point is valid. 7 years, and we know what have. A middle to upper middle SEC team that will skirt the NCAA in/bubble every year, while playing incredibly inconsistent with big swings between great wins and mind numbing losses. Just not fun to watch because you never know what you are going to get.

Great points I have stopped watching any of it due to the poor play so often.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Their defensive intensity was excellent and they rebounded much better the 2nd half. Apple has been clutch recently and Jones was unconscious early on. Ball movement ( i keep saying it) is better without a big inside. I wonder how this team would play with Keyonte and Castle out there and Jitobah off the bench.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Keyonte is a big time player that can just WILL your team to win. Castleton brings that FIRE and HEART to the court every game. Jittabug brings toughness and a wide body in the lane. So it would be a MUCH different team and with better coaching, it would be a Sweet 16 team but ALAS we are a bubble team for both the NIT and NCAA as we don't know if we will make either tournament.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Nice free throw shooting at the end. I'm glad we won. Good thing, because they only made 17 total shots. Yikes.

On to the next game.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Since in tournaments you run into teams that play better & better coordinated team basketball, what good comes of us advancing.?
? Players getting more training -- but it's under White's tutelage.??
There are so many many tips I won't impart to White because I don't want him thinking that he doesn't deserve his millions salary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.