Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Ole Miss

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Rest easy Gator. Would rather see him play overseas than play in the N.I.T.

He was a great Gator with a lot of energy on the court. Our best player the last two seasons.

Will be missed.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Let the excuse train for Golden Showers leave the station now that our best player is done. Tough break for Castleton, a good Gator.

Choo Choo Reaction GIF by IFC

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We need to go with Felder at 5 and really lean into going small. Hope we can space the floor and be the quicker, more active team

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
In the spirit of basketball, another layup by you?

Just be glad Bait’n and Durty have already checked out this season and won’t be in here.
You're drunk. I've been a golden supporter for a while, even saying so when the more pumperish dorks are walking off the ledge. He needs to recruit but I like him a lot more than white and have said so consistently.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I've been a golden supporter for a while
Based on what? Be specific, omit nothing. You can't hang your hat on "improvement over the course of a season" after the late collapse when UF wasn't even competitive.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We may be a better team without Castle. We leaned on him too much. Now they are quicker to the ball and better rebounding it seems. I love Castle and his fire but he needed another big to help him.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Based on what? Be specific, omit nothing. You can't hang your hat on "improvement over the course of a season" after the late collapse when UF wasn't even competitive.
i like the defense and offensive philosophies hes employing. i like how he and the team dont get caught off guard in single possession situations near the end of the half or game. i like the metrics approach and preparadness that we see. we dont have much talent, and hes going to need to change that in order to be successful but he appears to me to be a solid coach with a good feel for the game.

But we know where you're going with this. You want to contrast everything against coach potaters b/c he gives you wood. Well, basicaly, what i see from potaters is essentially the opposite of what i just stated about golden. pretty good crootin, everything else looks suspect, especially game prep and in game decisions.

Hopefully you'll be right and i'll be wrong so we can watch you continue to take the high road :proud:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.