Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs South Florida

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We just pass the ball around the arc about 12 times and then turn it over or jack up some shot. We have missed about 6 4 foot shots or closer

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
USF is an atrocious basketball team. We have no business struggling against a team like this. But, this is Whitey basketball. It is what it is.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Jitoboh is completely outplaying Castleton. Both of our offensive runs have come when he’s on court

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators 17-2 run to end the first half with Castleton keying the run with a big thunderous slam dunk. Gators 3 point shooting came alive to end the first half so that helped for now.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Some of the defensive issues looked improved over last game and a half. Keeping our feet and not biting on ball and shot fakes. Good foot movement and good on ball pressure.

Felder +15….not sure why he doesn’t get more minutes. Very good defender and decent shot.

Jitoboh playing well…nice job on the boards.

Closed out half 27-8. Need to avoid the the inevitable scoring drought that often appears in the 2nd half.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
16 point lead down to 4, as Lee likes to say, " F White, shizzle basketball"

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gators with 16 turnovers, that is the ball game there.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
As the opponent closes the gap, Lee says "charge White with domestic silence." It's a crimeing shame. Exactly what can GatorNation look forward to in any season.? No future with Mike White. He cannot CEO any decent program. Mike White's BB IQ is alamagoozlum hard to swallow.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wow surprising win, good comeback by our guys. Fools gold though vs a crap team.

1EyeVern

Lifetime Member
Oct 19, 2016
Didn't watch the game, but I did follow online. All can do is shake my head and wonder where is the team that beat Ohio State and FSU. Come the SEC schedule, based on what I've seen so far, we are in deep doo doo! I've totally lost my confidence in Mike White. All his teams are consistently inconsistent! I thought this year was going to be different. Sad, so sad! The really bad news is next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator