Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** Florida vs Troy

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Seems that this game was a slop-dull event. Still, our guys kept their team package of effectiveness at the high range. Good that we kept such high maintenance on our dominance. No sloppy breakdown allowing them to close the score-gap ... like too often last year.

We still need to sharpen our ball-handling and still need to increase the smoothness at outside shooting.
For me, I need to count on Castleton for near 20 points per game. Go Gators, you're doing just fine.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Odd lopsided game. But still stat performance very acceptable & solid.
FG% = 44.3%
3-pt% = 35.1%
FT% = 89.5%

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Great game. Enjoyed seeing the freshmen get some minutes. I expected that Reeves would be a good player but admit that I’m pleasantly surprised by Kennedy.

6-0 Go Gators!

OBG

Lifetime Member
Nov 14, 2017
Took the kids over today for their first game in the O'Dome, had a blast. 10 year old asks me towards the end of the first half, "Dad, when are we coming back for another game?"

And Applebee was all fired up after that hard foul.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Duke vs. Ohio State score, takeaways: Buckeyes upset No. 1 ...
https://www.cbssports.com › college-basketball › news

Duke's stay at No. 1 in the AP Top 25 may not last longer than one week after the Blue Devils suffered a 71-66 loss at Ohio State on Tuesday night the day after rising to the top of the rankings. Ohio State star forward E.J. Liddell hit a contested jumper with 15 seconds remaining to put the Buckeyes ahead 69-66, and Duke freshman phenom Paolo Banchero missed a game-tying 3-pointer with three seconds left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.