Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** SEC Tourney - UGAly vs UF

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It’s not about fouls it’s about terrible ball movement and a ton of misses inside by Condon and Samuel. Samuel is just awful at the FT line. Now 1 for 6. If not for Richard hitting his 3’s (and we know he’s capable of missing them in bundles at times) we wouldn’t even be in this game. We blow bad right now.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
so far this is shaping up as a LOSS. Not playing well, not making shots, Not getting rebounds vs a smaller team, ALL foul calls against us. So far UGA wants it more

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Up 12-21 after a big 3 and then UGAy goes on a 9 pt run, unanswered. :facepalm:

Currently down 30-24 and we can't hit free-throws and getting all the penalties.

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
This officiating is straight garbage.

I'm going to say it: the refs are straight up crooked.

There is zero chance they're in the double-bonus and have only called 6 fouls on them (would have been just 5, but the hack was so obvious, they had to call it).

We look at them and it's a whistle...they clang into us in the motion of a shot...nothing.

Call it both ways or STFU zebras. I rarely complain about officiating, but this is straight robbery.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FTs KILLING us, 4 of 13, biggest difference in the game. Let's see how we come out in the 2nd half. Will we mail it in and take an 8 seed and extra rest going into the NCAA Tourney?

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Our FT shooting had bren absolutely abysmal too, it must be said. We're 4-12(13?). They're 8-12.

It's the difference at half, as we're down 35-34.

Or, should have been. Refs called a BS "goaltending" on us, even though replays clearly showed otherwise. Down 3 now...ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.