Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** SEC Tourney - UGAly vs UF

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
In the post season it is JUST win and move on. I have it recorded so I have no clue but a win is a win is a win this time of year.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HUGE win for our guys. We showed amazing toughness especially in the 2nd half to overcome the adversity on the court. The missed fts were terrible and in the first half we were not rebounding good at all. We were 4/13 fts in the first half but able to hit enough in the 2nd half with 19-28. Still not good but enough to survive and advance. Kugel HUGE with 6 fts at the end of the game to seal the win. Clayton ANOTHER HUGE game with 22 points, 4 rebounds, 3 steals, and 1 block. He hit a couple of HUGE 3s down the stretch in the final minutes. Pullen 11 points but 5 rebounds and 8 assists. He was targeted by the refs in the game and fouled out. Samuel with all this struggles at the ft line was able to overcome and end up with 17 points and 15 rebounds. AMAZING coaching by Golden to stick with him and feature him down the stretch. We just kept pushing the ball inside all 2nd half and were gonna win or lose that way. Richard with 17 points and 7 rebounds, he was very active. Proud of our guys to stay strong in the 2nd half and will themselves to victory. You can tell that we worked on beating the zone, working the ball inside out, COACHING. Go Gators!!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If we didn’t give up about a hundred layups, “ blow bys” as the announcers called them, we’d have won by 20+ but seems like this is every game. Our guards seem to just give up on any/most penetration. That alone will put us out of any post-season play eventually. It has already cost us games in the regular season. Put that on the list of needed improvements. Also, this season has had absolutely some of the worst officiating I’ve ever seen.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We saw history last night. It is the first time we've seen goaltending when the defense doesn't touch the ball. Absolutely egregious call, and Toddy should've put his boot up that refs ass. The 5th on ZP was just as big a flop as the Vandy player flinging his body to the floor last week. Cant make that call there. I liked Condon giving the leghumper the business after the And 1. Fukc UGA and all the good for nothing sack of **** leg humpers out there. May they rot in hell for eternity.

PS Fkcu Mike White

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Been there… no pancreatitis for the bonus?

Oh, regarding FT & tQ’s,
Roll Go GIF by Carter Chevrolet
Don't give my body any ideas lol

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We saw history last night. It is the first time we've seen goaltending when the defense doesn't touch the ball. Absolutely egregious call, and Toddy should've put his boot up that refs ass. The 5th on ZP was just as big a flop as the Vandy player flinging his body to the floor last week. Cant make that call there. I liked Condon giving the leghumper the business after the And 1. Fukc UGA and all the good for nothing sack of **** leg humpers out there. May they rot in hell for eternity.

PS Fkcu Mike White
I like the attitude as well. Condon was a solid get by Todd. He's averaging 7.5 pts and 6 boards a game in just under 20 minutes. That's great for a frosh big. He could be a double double guy next year.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Tourney time, Win and move on! Any win is a good one when you have another game coming.

And BTW Fv<# Mike White and the Leghumpers.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I like the attitude as well. Condon was a solid get by Todd. He's averaging 7.5 pts and 6 boards a game in just under 20 minutes. That's great for a frosh big. He could be a double double guy next year.
Couldn't agree more. Condon has great offensive skills. We're going to be just fine in the paint next season. We're going to need some ball handlers to run the show, though.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Last night during the game, the dumbass announcer said Golden was 3-0 vs White.

He is, for THIS season. I'll allow it.

If we didn’t give up about a hundred layups, “ blow bys” as the announcers called them, we’d have won by 20+ but seems like this is every game. Our guards seem to just give up on any/most penetration. That alone will put us out of any post-season play eventually. It has already cost us games in the regular season. Put that on the list of needed improvements. Also, this season has had absolutely some of the worst officiating I’ve ever seen.

When refs are calling everything against you in the early part of the game, players are going to start backing out of possible contact/challenges to avoid fouling out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.