Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
1bf2e4c3-00e0-4a23-9f0e-baabf7da4e7e_text.gif

Last edited:

Mobtowngator

OCD should actually be called CDO...
Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
I promised not to watch it live as it seemed UF va UK live always made me a jinx (OK. I taped it and just finished watching the OT... excellent effort!)

However, a snuck a peek at times in the second half, and as you would expect the way it works in real life, EVERY time it was in a commercial. The infuriating part was the "highlights" out of the commercial break showed the dominance of UK individual effort plays EVERY TIME - I thought UK was up by 10+, but the box score then flashed up a 1or 2 point game.

This may be news to no one, but the inferred "UK is a god" bias was a bit infuriating.

That now being vented, great win!

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I promised not to watch it live as it seemed UF va UK live always made me a jinx (OK. I taped it and just finished watching the OT... excellent effort!)

However, a snuck a peek at times in the second half, and as you would expect the way it works in real life, EVERY time it was in a commercial. The infuriating part was the "highlights" out of the commercial break showed the dominance of UK individual effort plays EVERY TIME - I thought UK was up by 10+, but the box score then flashed up a 1or 2 point game.

This may be news to no one, but the inferred "UK is a god" bias was a bit infuriating.

That now being vented, great win!
Soooooooo, we beat God? Sweet....

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Well hells bells. I turned it on early and just didn't get a good a feeling so turned it off and helped my kids with hw. Then decided not to look bc every time I do we lose. Everyone will be happy to know that I won't watch another game this season. :lol:

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well hells bells. I turned it on early and just didn't good a feeling so turned it off and helped my kids with hw. Then decided not to look bc every time I do we lose. Everyone will be happy to know that I won't watch another game this season. :lol:
Thanks Thank You GIF by BLKBOK

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
HUGE F ing WIN no doubt. I like our team, we play tough and can win different ways. REALLY have to credit the coach for putting this roster together. Our guards and big guys are TOUGH and not afraid to mix it up anywhere on the court. We hustle and dive on the floor for loose balls. We certainly outplayed UK again and our coaching was MUCH better than UK again. It wasn't looking good with about 4 min left where we were missing some shots but we hung tough and were able to finish the game and shot over 80% from the FT yet again. Nice Quad 1 road win. Go Gators!!

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
What happened in that game? I refuse to believe that free throw discrepancy is legit.
It is correct, and the NU coach was ballistic after the game. I said “related” cuz it’s how UK’s stat line usually looks vs us…

That said, he kept bitching about a 50 attempt differential (which I would understand), but it’s clearly only a 38 shot differential, so I’m not sure what he’s complaining about, seems fair to me! :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator