Gator Basketball ***Official Game Thread BBALL*** VANDY @ #24 UF

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
Florida is up 55-41 at the under 12 timeout. Extremely ugly game right now. Condon made a hook shot and now going to the line for 2 FTs

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Gators been comfortably in control throughout the game--even when Vandy makes a little run, FL ends up dialing up the pressure/focus and quickly goes on a run themselves.

Really good exhibition of the depth we have this year

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Golden put in a few of the walk-ons just under 2 minutes and Vandy started to press, making a sloppy game even sloppier, as the backups have struggled to break the press...but it's a bit too little too late for them.

77-62 with 22 seconds left
(Another turnover vs the press led to a foul)

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Kinda hoped we'd have let one of the walk-ons go in for a dunk at the end. Vandy pressing a bunch of walk-ons when the game is already won was kinda douche-y.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
So I’m clearly behind the times…

I just saw that UF is tied for FIRST in the SEC. Huge improvement compared to the last few years and media perception early in the season.

And I just saw Patric Young is on the SEC studio crew. That is freaking awesome for PY!

To top it all off, I just saw a newspaper that said we landed a man on the moon!

Last edited:

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
So I’m clearly behind the times…

I just saw that UF is tied for FIRST in the SEC. Huge improvement compared to the last few years and media perception early in the season.

And I just saw Patric Young is on the SEC studio crew. That is freaking awesome for PY!

I also just saw a newspaper that said we landed a man on the moon!
Women's Gymnastics is tied for 1st. Men's Basketball is still 5th, 0.5 games back of 3rd

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
To top it all off, I just saw a newspaper that said we landed a man on the moon!
Aaron Abrams Feminism GIF by Children Ruin Everything

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Solid win but crappy close to both halves. Plenty to coach off of from this game film. Hoping for a great close to this season, but it looks like we need 2 point guards for next season so hopefully Golden can do his magic again in the portal.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I see from the box score that The Kugel logged SIX minutes today. Perhaps instead of completely taking him out of the rotation, Golden Shower has adopted the strategy of inserting him into the game somewhat early and if he seems his usual nonchalant, disinterested self, he can put him onto the pine for the remainder of the game. But if he wants to have his once a month good game, then he will know early and can roll with him that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator