***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Florida vs Georgia***

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
QueenCityGator;n94014 said:
If it's 4th and short against our great defense, there's no way Chubb will gain 6 inches

I bet he rises to the occasion.

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
2 days prior to the game and any other year I would be...:chomp:

This year.....:eek:hnoes::panic:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
At this point dawgs favored by 10 1/2. What would they have been favored with Gurley...yikes. But good board material for the Gators.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Coach9;n94119 said:
Who else thinks we come out as a confident Gator team and stomp up a hole in that bulldawg ass on Saturday?

I think we come out fired up and we keep the game close. I would lean to Georgia probably winning but I think we will have a chance to win this game late in the 4th quarter.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Swamp Queen;n94018 said:
We put ours up on Stub Hub Saturday, they sold Sunday. Face value as well. Similar location.
UGA fans bought them?

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
QueenCityGator;n94014 said:
If it's 4th and short against our great defense, there's no way Chubb will gain 6 inches
Chubb's strength is a phallus, see.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n94310 said:
UGA fans bought them?

Whoever they were, they live in Jacksonville. And before you give us crap about not going, it was going to be far too expensive for us to make the trip. The team sucking made the decision a little easier, though. :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n94571 said:
Whoever they were, they live in Jacksonville. And before you give us crap about not going, it was going to be far too expensive for us to make the trip. The team sucking made the decision a little easier, though. :lol:

I don't blame you. Considered it myself. I'll be there, and actually think we win this game for some reason. Have felt that way all week.

If I can get someone to do it right, I'm thinking of wearing a Gator t-shirt with a giant Todd Gurley' autograph on it in sharpie. Might get a few people upset.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n94703 said:
I don't blame you. Considered it myself. I'll be there, and actually think we win this game for some reason. Have felt that way all week.

If I can get someone to do it right, I'm thinking of wearing a Gator t-shirt with a giant Todd Gurley' autograph on it in sharpie. Might get a few people upset.

I really do wish we could go, money is just too tight with trying to save for a wedding and all. We'd also have to spend two nights there instead of one like we used to. That pretty much did us in. Oh well, we'll watch from home or at a bar and cheer just as loud as we would have anyway. :pumper:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Captain Sasquatch;n94706 said:
I really do wish we could go, money is just too tight with trying to save for a wedding and all. We'd also have to spend two nights there instead of one like we used to. That pretty much did us in. Oh well, we'll watch from home or at a bar and cheer just as loud as we would have anyway. :pumper:

That's awesome. Maybe old news, but I just noticed that comment on SQ's avatar tonight. Congrats to you guys!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n94709 said:
That's awesome. Maybe old news, but I just noticed that comment on SQ's avatar tonight. Congrats to you guys!

Thank you, sir. It's sorta old news, we got engaged back in June (during the GSMB hiatus), but no worries! I get the ball and chain permanently attached next July. :headslap:

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n94571 said:

I'm highly disappointed in you both. This will be Driskel's break out game.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n94706 said:

Congrats.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n94703 said:

That's funny. But I'm still surprised and think that the investigation is a sham! Gurley going to UGAly and he knows how to write his name, not possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.