***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Galloping Giraffes***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Better hope he doesn't gash us with QB keepers and scrambles. :backout:

Our DL doesn't penetrate deep enough to give open allies.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
You would think this game gets into Franks head a little. His deep ball could be a problem if he has time to stand around and wait for his receivers to run past Gators number 16 like the Dawg receivers did.
Gators have not blitzed much this year but I think that will change against Ark., Grantham will go after Franks early and often with much success.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
AmusedFoolishHuia-size_restricted.gif
That's really funny but somehow deeply disturbing at the same time.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do they have TVs in the holding cells?

He gave me a thumbs down. He's really sensitive about people knowing he drinks IPAs. He'd really hate it if we let everyone know he drinks hard seltzer's and pina coloda's!!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Franks is alright with me. I wish him whatever he earns. Still, I want him & his team to fail miserably against us Gators. Against us, I'd expect FF to try his hardest; hope he sticks his neck out.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
Seems a little much but if the Gators click on all four it could that or more.

Remember that the betting line isn’t what the betting experts think the Gators will win by, it’s the point spread they estimate will be required to get an even amount of betting dollars for both teams.

How many points would it take for you to put your money on the Giraffe vs the Gators?

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Remember that the betting line isn’t what the betting experts think the Gators will win by, it’s the point spread they estimate will be required to get an even amount of betting dollars for both teams.

How many points would it take for you to put your money on the Giraffe vs the Gators?
Hmmmmm now that you put it like that maybe it isn't that high, it would probably take 21-24 points

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
uh.... Franks was far more effective than Fvkktard. Not that it means anything. Like by several hundred yards.

I wasn't referring to general functionality, merely FF's propensity for running out of bounds well behind the LOS. If you want to conduct a study as to which player actually did it more often, knock yourself out. I do however seem to remember that FF did it repeatedly in more than one game. But while we're quibbling over nit**** trivia, aren't you the genius that insisted that our current QB would never take a meaningful snap and that Matt Corral is a total POS with zero chance of succeeding in the SEC? Oh, and while we're at it, weren't you the exceptionally clever dooshnozzle who dismissed our enhanced chances of beating UGA because of the advantage we enjoyed by having a really good QB who was never going to play in the first phukking place? Kindly elucidate, O flop-eared swami.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't referring to general functionality, merely FF's propensity for running out of bounds well behind the LOS. If you want to conduct a study as to which player actually did it more often, knock yourself out. I do however seem to remember that FF did it repeatedly in more than one game. But while we're quibbling over nit**** trivia, aren't you the genius that insisted that our current QB would never take a meaningful snap and that Matt Corral is a total POS with zero chance of succeeding in the SEC? Oh, and while we're at it, weren't you the exceptionally clever dooshnozzle who dismissed our enhanced chances of beating UGA because of the advantage we enjoyed by having a really good QB who was never going to play in the first phukking place? Kindly elucidate, O flop-eared swami.
Im going to have to correct you on Corral. I was happy when he pledged to us, bc we were still attempting to run a traditional offense under Butters, and I was glad we stole EJ from OSU bc we all know what Mullinz wants to run.

Plus Corral is a super risk bc of the "Grier problem", as our recruiting people called it.

Last edited:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Franks is alright with me. I wish him whatever he earns. Still, I want him & his team to fail miserably against us Gators. Against us, I'd expect FF to try his hardest; hope he sticks his neck out.
But Rog, you're a beacon of pure celestial light adrift in a sea of stygian chaos. WTF are you even doing here?

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Im going to have to correct you on Corral. I was happy when he pledged to us, bc we were still attempting to run a traditional offense under Butters, and I was glad we stole EJ from OSU bc we all know what Mullinz wants to run.

Plus Corral is a super risk bc of the "Grier problem", as our recruiting people called it.
I stand corrected. I must have you confused with some other benighted denizen of this torpid fever dream of a message board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator