***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Gators vs Nerdbillies***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well, I figured we’d give up 30 to Vandy so I guess the defense exceeded my expectations. I guess giving up 17 points for this defense equals a shutout in years past.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I thought you were chiding the announcers for talking up Vandy. My bad.

No I was chiding them on saying every play should go Vandy’s way. Like Grimes TD where there was 0 evidence that was not complete. Everything that was questionable they were outraged if it was not Vandys favor. They were even upset they even reviewed some plays

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Stiner . Why does he play? I’ve been wondering for over a year now . Hopper and Pierre made some things happen at backer . But boy our secondary is dirty diaper dreadful

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The worse defense I've seen since becoming a Gator fan back in the early 80s. They can't tackle or cover.

When their Olineman caught the tipped ball I was afraid he would lumber his way in for a TD.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Ok Frank Frangie, whoever the fkk you are, Cousin Eddie has ejaculated. You can either swallow or spit now b/c you obviously did not watch the game.

Frangie is on local sports talk in Jax, he thought Zook was a good coach and shouldn't have been fired when he was. That's pretty much all you need to know with him.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The worse defense I've seen since becoming a Gator fan back in the early 80s. They can't tackle or cover.

When their Olineman caught the tipped ball I was afraid he would lumber his way in for a TD.
That loud ticking sound is the time running out on someone's career at UF. The only question is whose. I really hope CDM gives TG the axe if/after we get keel-hauled by Bama, or he could be on the way to an abrupt end as well.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
No I was chiding them on saying every play should go Vandy’s way. Like Grimes TD where there was 0 evidence that was not complete. Everything that was questionable they were outraged if it was not Vandys favor. They were even upset they even reviewed some plays

I agreed with them on the reviews. Some of them were totally unnecessary.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Watching Wisky vs Northwestern. Watching them is like watching two teams play with Muschamp coaching both.
Edit: Announcer just said that the Northwestern offense "...didnt get 300 yards, but didn't make any critical mistakes."
Maybe Muschamp is coaching at least one of them.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
On a serious note I do believe there was one thing today that probably caused our defense to struggle with communication. Those 48 people live in the stands at the game seemed to be making quite a bit of noise and probably caused us an abundance of problems sending in the defensive signals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator