Captain Sasquatch;n279639 said:
abe-lincoln.jpg

ibjWpEoNda0JAp.gif

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
A buddy of mine and I are planning to drive up and give 'em hell, but the hillbillies have visions of grandeur and are scalping the hell out of tickets. If anyone here has a line to tickets (preferably in the Gator section, but I'll take anything) please message me. We've got to represent the orange and blue...

Doopree

Lifetime Member
Sep 2, 2015
Isn't it funny how our running game sucks this year and nobody gives a s*&t?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Doopree;n280997 said:
It's hilarious

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Doopree;n280997 said:
It doesn't. Our average rush is actually pretty damn good. We have just thrown more in the last 2 games than we have in the last 4 years. I don't see the problem

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;n281139 said:
It doesn't. Our average rush is actually pretty damn good. We have just thrown more in the last 2 games than we have in the last 4 years. I don't see the problem

I guess it depends on how you look at it. Averaging just under 5 yards a carry against the level of opponent we played in our first 2 games is pretty bad probably and I would think is well behind what we averaged in our first 2 games last season.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I think you'll see the trend continue to improve. Both NMSU and ECU we're still as other teams have had for the last several years with our OL woes......stacking the box and rushing 3. If Grier gets any success with a passing game as conference play goes we should be able to manage some sort of a run game.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Gator Fever;n281160 said:
I guess it depends on how you look at it. Averaging just under 5 yards a carry against the level of opponent we played in our first 2 games is pretty bad probably and I would think is well behind what we averaged in our first 2 games last season.
Right. So you anticipate running for 400+ yards this year against UGA? And if we don't we don't have a very good run game? Our run game wasn't great last year, but to compare any stat against last year's team is going to be skewed because of the amount of butthole the last coach blew.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ray Finkle;281171 said:
Right. So you anticipate running for 400+ yards this year against UGA? And if we don't we don't have a very good run game? Our run game wasn't great last year, but to compare any stat against last year's team is going to be skewed because of the amount of butthole the last coach blew.

Come on, don't get in the way of Fever bringing the doom and gloom!

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Its gonna be a tough game. I think our guys will be dialed in but it will probably be a 4th quarter game. I hope our defense and dbs really come to play cause they are gonna try and pass it all over us again. Go Gators!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator