Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Orange vs. Blue***

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
What do you want to see in Napiers first spring practice.
I would like to see a starting QB at the end of spring practice. 43D5036E-EFBD-4CCA-AA2E-75C620CA9123.jpeg

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
DGAF. Over a decade now of "We had great a week of practice" BULLSHYT only to see some of the crummiest quality of play any of us has ever seen. Saturday's in the fall is what matters, not some horseshyt day 4 of spring practice.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I would like to see a starting QB at the end of spring practice.
Letter.png

I want an upgrade at the equine position since our best option entered the transfer portal.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hitting. And a real competitive game. Not that fake game where Steve Spurrier comes in on a walker to throw a TD. Or Chris Doering comes in shirtless with his mortgage company’s name in magic marker on his back and catches a TD after running in from the sideline.

Spring games under Spurrier is where stars were born.

Let’s get back to that.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I would like to see a starting QB at the end of spring practice.
I doubt we’ll have a starting QB named until about a week before the opener.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
What I would like to see in spring practice is to see some spring practice. A few open practices ending with a spring practice game would be nice.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hitting. And a real competitive game. Not that fake game where Steve Spurrier comes in on a walker to throw a TD. Or Chris Doering comes in shirtless with his mortgage company’s name in magic marker on his back and catches a TD after running in from the sideline.

Spring games under Spurrier is where stars were born.

Let’s get back to that.
This thread is about Spring practice. Practice, not a game.

giphy.gif

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
What I would like to see in spring practice is to see some spring practice. A few open practices ending with a spring practice game would be nice.

I agree with having open practices. Get these kids ready to play in front of people. You aren't gaining any advantage by trying to keep schemes or anything secret by having close practices. Get the local fans back involved and excited again for a program that has barely any excitement left. I don't think you can underestimate what playing in front of a crowd could do for the team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator