Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I guess many of us were incorrect about the game against ARK last week. Apparently the team did do something very well. They softened up ARK so badly that they are losing at home today by a zillion to an awful Barn team. How dare I think the team and the staff stunk it up against ARK. I am sorry.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I guess many of us were incorrect about the game against ARK last week. Apparently the team did do something very well. They softened up ARK so badly that they are losing at home today by a zillion to an awful Barn team. How dare I think the team and the staff stunk it up against ARK. I am sorry.
Why can't you just spell out Arkansas?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Why can't you just spell out Arkansas?
Probably for the same reason I can't spell out Auburn or LSU. You see apparently when I received my diploma from the Univ. of Florida it was not yet an elite university.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Probably for the same reason I can't spell out Auburn or LSU. You see apparently when I received my diploma from the Univ. of Florida it was not yet an elite university.

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Good thing we ain’t playing Barn this year.
I've unfortunately been forced to watch every Auburn game this season. This was the first week they looked even remotely competent.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I've unfortunately been forced to watch every Auburn game this season. This was the first week they looked even remotely competent.

They have a good coach, and have improved since the beginning of the season. Wouldn’t be surprised if they upset Bama, they have a very good defense.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
crossover noah GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.