Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Arkansas***

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Sadly though, we did not lose today because of poor offense and defense. Yes, we are not great at either. But we directly lost because of game management- in-game coaching decisions. Although, it would be fair as well to blame it on the lack of STs coaching since we did miss an extra point. But really, even that could have been coached around.
Well being an OC means managing those things. I dont know that we have seen a game yet that didnt have alot of questionable calls and game management fails. Even if we win this game there are even more questions. Nobody feels confident we will win another one.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Smack is a good kicker like Evan was, but choked like Evan did against Lsu in 2020, when the pressure was on the highest.
Missed Kicks happen. Bad snaps happen, dropped snaps and passes happen, Physical mistakes. Subbing in a whole new unit just to spike the FVKKING football to stop the clock takes long thought and pondering. It is not a physical mistake!

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well being an OC means managing those things. I dont know that we have seen a game yet that didnt have alot of questionable calls and game management fails. Even if we win this game there are even more questions. Nobody feels confident we will win another one.
I would like to think our team will pull a couple of upsets. But if we cannot beat 2-6 Arkansas at Florida, it's unlikely.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
This MFer couldn't coach a Jr high team.

Seriously, the complete bone headed **** he pulls every week is infuriating. Pee Wee coaches aren't this incompetent.

Missouri is going to prison rape this team.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I had to do a lot of scrolling to find the last time Florida suffered through three straight losing seasons. 1936-38. For those of you counting, I was minus-17 years old.

Mullen's looking pretty good in the rear-view mirror.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I had to do a lot of scrolling to find the last time Florida suffered through three straight losing seasons. 1936-38. For those of you counting, I was minus-17 years old.

I really like our chances at making it 4 straight.
Bill Murray Good Luck GIF by reactionseditor

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
We are 90’s Nebraska, just face it as being what it is!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014

For your last sentence alone, that should earn you to a lifetime ban. :thug: Cousin Eddie and Billy Taggert are both perennial losers.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
i warned the chat box,,, with this incompetent staff, no game is a gimme

suck it URG

arky win 6.jpg

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

It's actually '45-'47. Now Billy is gonna try to be a part of history next year, to tie the most consecutive losing seasons at 4.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Wonder if Mertz will even stick around next year?
Why? Would you? has been in college for 8 years. Why not try to land on an NFL practice squad for low 6 figs a year instead of playing in a pop warner style passing system behind an offensive line that is not even swiss cheese. there is no cheese it is only holes.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Ok I watched 20 seconds and turned it off. He's actually gonna play the positivity card??? bc the players played hard, fought and showed courage??? Says who? I sure didn't see much of anything worth being proud of. But so what if they did? It was still a fookin disaster from start to finish. You're proud of that???

Well fook me, maybe we can just lose them all. Nothing will make us fight harder and be more courageous, apparently!

A lot of fancy words to say, "well gee, we sure did play hard. Sold a lot popcorn. So proud of these kids for trying!" Why the hell did we fire sharkfkr if we were just gonna rehire him again 4 years later?

:butters:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.