***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Auburn***

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Trask is the man. Next Danny? Not sure. But he did it vs a higher ranked team. God is smiling on the Gators!
We don’t have the OL or rushing game to make him like Danny. That said, I like what he brings and what a great story.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Yep, that was a violent play. I would like to hear an explanation but the SEC office would sound like a democrat running for President.
Not targeting. I guess you could argue that he speared him but both lowered their heads and launched in the hole. Tough to fault the defensive player. Also, He’s not protected like a defenseless player would be.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Anybody hear what Mullen said about the fake punt? I’d like to hear if that was called by him or improvised by the punter, and if improvised, what Mullen intends to do about it.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Not targeting. I guess you could argue that he speared him but both lowered their heads and launched in the hole. Tough to fault the defensive player. Also, He’s not protected like a defenseless player would be.
It was close either way. I would like to see the rules explained again. I think it would have been called early in the season.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
its been more than 20 minutes, mullen still in locker room, must be giving out a ton of game balls

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Incredible performance by our defense:

* 2-14 on third down
* Held them to 124 yards on the ground, only 3.6 yds per attempt
* 3 interceptions
* only 13 points

I couldn’t be more proud of how well they played.

And our offense, while painful at times, still put nearly 400 yards on a defense the national press couldn’t stop slobbering over.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Defense wins championships. And, by the way, I called this one. Good job by the Gators. Clean up the turnovers and they can win next week.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Mullen quote just now in post-game presser:

"Not many people thought coming into the game that we'd rush for more than Auburn and we did that."

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You have to love Mullen at this point. Love every facet of the approach or not, he is the new face of Florida football..

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
wish we had some Timmy on this drive

If you're thinking of his running, I don't think Timmy would have been very helpful. He wasn't magical - and that's what it would have taken today with our o-line vs their d-line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator