***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Bama***

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Congrats Gators, playing a top 5, in the Title hunt team, came out great but the TOs at this level... not going to happen... hope Coach can recruit a few more big bodies on the lines, agonizing seasons getting old. 'wait till next year'... gain :(
Great job guys , go team go, learn, compete, enjoy, isn't this great

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Everyone knew it was coming and yet people act like they still expected to win. That's why.
I'm not reading anything where it seems people expected to win. It's just people still think maybe, just maybe we'll show signs of being a well coached team and yet again shown that we aren't.

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
How could any true Gator fan not be embarrassed by what was shown on national TV tonight? Losing to Bama is no disgrace, everyone does these days, but this is beyond a beat down. Can't wait for Mac to tell us how much fun it was.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We are horrible and really been better off not taking that ass raping, even with one of butters guys at QB

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
They just need more time. WM, Meyer, Galen Hall, Doug Dickey and Ray Graves left a mess.

I was too young to witness the Graves days. I thought he was told to retire, oconnell the genius handed the super sophs a coach who ran the option (dickey). I wasn't aware the Bull Gator left a mess. Did I miss something?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Thank you for the laugh. That one sentence truly made me laugh. For 2 years Butters team has progressively gotten worse in the most simplistic/basic fundamentals of football, and so you say they just need more time? for what? To continue to get worse week by week? To continue to miss double digit tackles every week. To watch our O-line run around in cirlcles (nod to Jon halapio) b/c they were suppossed to block a guy who is running free. I mean seriously. Forget the record, forget the stats, forget those things and please just look at the process and objectively tell us what it really looks like. Weekly we get worse and that tells me more than being in the SEC CG 2 years in a row and getting blown out. We just happened to be the sacrificial lamb that the East served up b/c everyone else wasn't even able to overcome our ineptitude. I no longer want to be cleanest shirt in the dirty laundry. I don;t want to live in the nicest house in the ****tyest neighborhood anymore!!!!. And that is what Butters gets you!!!!!!
:facepalm:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Mac got us runner-up in the SEC-CG while Saban ran it up on us. Wait 'til next smear.
Joking of course ... seems like our Gators did all they could while missing so many first stringers.??
Now let's learn something and win our bowl game in promising fashion to pull in some 4-5* recruits.

Sure, many of our coaches' heads should be on the chopping block. But we have to wait and see
what is available to us out there. We can't afford another stagnating 3-4 year hire. Meanwhile, this
crew needs to capture some defectors from LSU & UTenn commits.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Can we do like Texas?
Fire our coach, hire someone with a potentially promising future and decline any possible bowl invitation so we can get this makeover started right away?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Sas is gonna be pissed! They went to commercial right as Gary appeared to be going down on Verne,

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Welp. That one hurt as much as we feared it would.

And that's what makes it ok to the pumpers. Hey, we weren't supposed to win anyhow. We're all proud of the staff and players for a tremendous East title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.