***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Butt-Chuggers***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Youve already admitted you have a Grantham trampstamp on your lower back and drive a red and black Miata.

I assume this is you?

nodes_pij0pFSfFh.jpg

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You're contradicting yourself. You said "he did not play a perfect game," which is the same thing I said. But then you say he gets an A+ because he got no help from the run game. So you're grading on a curve in that sense, but not considering the low quality of the defense he was playing. Bottom line, an A+ grade is reserved for a perfect game, and you said yourself he didn't have one.

By the way, a dropped pass doesn't always necessarily relieve the QB of any liability for the failed play. Sometimes he shouldn't have made that particular throw in the first place. Trask's overall decision-making and execution against the Vols was just a little bit short of his usual standards of excellence, that's all. I'd chalk it up to being a little uninspired. Tennessee really sucks.

I'll admit that you're right on this. After watching the game film, Trask had a worse game than I realized. Probably his worst of the season. Fortunately, he still put up outstanding numbers.

That said, there were several dropped passes and two poor routes that are not on Trask. I think if the offense played better around him, then Trask would have had a better game. O-line play was awful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator