Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I cant wait for Ox to see this.

Nola, this is your mother?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Applies to almost every public university.
"Namely, that I no longer respected the institution. LSU, for me, no longer represents the best of what Louisiana has to offer. It’s just another social justice warrior factory running a scam on students and parents alike, providing degrees in lots of subjects which won’t prepare them for a real job in exchange for their agreement to be indoctrinated into an anti-American mindset."

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Applies to almost every public university.
"Namely, that I no longer respected the institution. LSU, for me, no longer represents the best of what Louisiana has to offer. It’s just another social justice warrior factory running a scam on students and parents alike, providing degrees in lots of subjects which won’t prepare them for a real job in exchange for their agreement to be indoctrinated into an anti-American mindset."

Oh come on...African American studies and Liberal Arts are gonna be steady high paying careers for these kids post graduation...abd they’re gonna learn valuable life skills paying off tuition and student loans waiting tables at Olive Garden and having a second job at Starbucks

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Oh come on...African American studies and Liberal Arts are gonna be steady high paying careers for these kids post graduation...abd they’re gonna learn valuable life skills paying off tuition and student loans waiting tables at Olive Garden and having a second job at Starbucks
Student loans will be forgiven (i.e. the taxpayer will foot the bill) so they won't even learn that life lesson.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'm going to this game. My first and only of the season. Gonna' be weird.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I cant wait for Ox to see this.

Nola, this is your mother?
0qvsMKgG.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online