***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
the qb situation has been a disaster not entirely of mac's own making. he has NO excuses next year and if the offense continues to crap the bed then he's out after 2018. no way this can be kept up.

less than 150 yards passing. give me a break.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Another year, another blowout by FSU.

This sh*t has to come to an end. This is not the coach that will lead us to any sort of real success. We all know winning the East is a joke....especially when the prize is getting embarrassed by Alabama. McElwain has lost 7 games and 6 have been blowouts. It's embarrassing. And losing the recruiting battles just adds salt to the wound.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
he's a dead man if he doesn't manage to pull at least a few recruits into this currently crap class. probably a dead man anyway. enjoy your next two years in g-ville mac.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Where is the offensive innovation to overcome our deficiencies? For example, why don't we use a fullback to help out the O-line that is getting beat? How about a 2 tight end set to give some added protection and also to give our QB some big body safety valves to dump to? How about rolling the QB out to slow down the pass rush and throwing to a 260 pound TE in the flat knowing that a 200 pound DB will have a tough time stopping anything short of an 8-10 yard gain? I could go on but I think you get the picture.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
**** Fsu, **** the assnole tribe & all those ****ing inbred mother****ers. They can all go **** themselves.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
One of the ass kissing, testicle less sports writers needs to ask Mac if we are ever going to see anything that resembles a competent offense or will we have to wait for the next coach to get that accomplished.

I'm going with "NO". I don't think Mac gives a ****.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, AA didn't get his head out of his @ss. Guess we have another 3 losses to finish the season again. That's not gonna help recruiting any Mac. Did ya once think maybe, just maybe since AA was stinking it up that one of the Freshmen just might provide a spark for our stuttering offense? Naaaaaa, didn't think so. I'm quickly losing faith after 2 seasons of the same old same old. Can't blame it on Treon this year Coach.

Oct 5, 2014
I offer the following opinions in all seriousness:

1. We have not had an SEC quality quarterback or head coach since Urban Meyer left.

2. Treon Harris, on his worst night, would have been more successful than the quarterback we used tonight.

3. Coach Mac is in over his head and will never win the SEC.

4. I suspect our new AD is looking through his Rolodex right now.

4. If Nuss and Nord return for next year's staff they will join Coach Mac in his search for new employment.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Mac is pulling 3.5M a year for sitting on his ass. What a dream job that is. Before anybody knows the whole hire is a sham, he's out de' do' with a lifetime of scratch.
-

Chomper

Lifetime Member
Aug 5, 2014
Blowout losses to f$u are simply not acceptable. Over 20 games now and our offense has made NO progress with this coaching staff. Mac MUST recruit PLAYERS and COACHES who can compete at much higher level. No signs of improvement and very little hope.

Last edited:

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Blowout losses to f$u is simply not acceptable. Over 20 games now and our offense has made NO progress with this coaching staff. Mac MUST recruit PLAYERS and COACHES who can compete at much higher level. No signs of improvement and very little hope.

Mac doesn't give a **** about blowout losses.

Sep 29, 2015
Summers has to go. The pass pro is and always has been atrocious under his watch. Totally exposed tonight against what is clearly an elite pass rushing D line. It doesn't matter who Mac puts back there if the pass pro doesn't give them time to operate, and that's on summers. Worse still, it's not like there's no talent on the line. It could be really good with the right coach.

On the other side of the ball, our pass rush was a joke. That terrible null QB had all the day to scan the field.

This game was lost at the LOS. Maybe there's a little bit of hangover from last week's game, but to not get to the QB like almost every team that's played fsu so far is unacceptable.

D Line will take a hit next year up the middle without Brantley, but could still manage with the young pieces and a few vets we have coming back.

O Line should be a strength next year if they can fix the pass pro. If it's not, next year will be terrible.

To end on a good note, Marcel Harris played like a beast and was fun to watch tonight. Guy was everywhere. He's been as good if not better than Maye since he went down.

g8torfan

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2016
I offer the following opinions in all seriousness:

1. We have not had an SEC quality quarterback or head coach since Urban Meyer left.

2. Treon Harris, on his worst night, would have been more successful than the quarterback we used tonight.

3. Coach Mac is in over his head and will never win the SEC.

4. I suspect our new AD is looking through his Rolodex right now.

4. If Nuss and Nord return for next year's staff they will join Coach Mac in his search for new employment.
Couldn't agree with you more, especially #3!

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Look, I have no doubt Mac wants to be a gator and he wants to win. Problem is, he just doesnt know how. This offense is a train wreck and I am not sure personnel will fix it.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Another year, another blowout by FSU.

This sh*t has to come to an end. This is not the coach that will lead us to any sort of real success. We all know winning the East is a joke....especially when the prize is getting embarrassed by Alabama. McElwain has lost 7 games and 6 have been blowouts. It's embarrassing. And losing the recruiting battles just adds salt to the wound.

This. I don't think anybody gets inspiration from listening to this bumblehead say the same things again and again and show no improvement on the football field. His team's performances have taken on his personality - boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.