Votes: 31 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
QB Feleipe Franks has now thrown for 2,284 yards, 23 TDs and 6 INTs this season. Easily best season statistically by a Gators QB since No. 15.

—Scott Carter
Stats are great for what they do tell and lousy for what they don't. No question Franks is an improved quarterback, that's he's cut back on the mistakes and that Mullen and hard work are the reasons why.

No question either that the TD and yardage numbers could be significantly improved by Franks seeing and getting the ball to open receivers.

Last edited:

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
Stats are great for what they do tell and lousy for what they don't. No question Franks is an improved quarterback, that's he's cut back on the mistakes and that Mullen and hard work are the reasons why.

No question either that the TD and yardage numbers could be significantly improved by Franks seeing and getting the ball to open receivers.

Very true, my one disappointment from yesterday was all the points left on the field. Coulda scored 60.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

The very next article says little willy thought Gators attempt to plant the flag was “disrespectful.”

I really hope...

-DM calls willy to give him a brief history lesson on f$u traditions (that’s plural) regarding disrespect to their opponents...
-then ask if he plans to get rid of said traditions...
-then (after willy lies to him) tell him to put his big boy pants on...
-then I want him to post the article in the locker room and tell his team that hanging anything less than 70 points on the nole$ next year will be deemed a failure.

Florida Snowflake U...

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Gator-Don

The Master of Sparks and Fire
Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2016
The very next article says little willy thought Gators attempt to plant the flag was “disrespectful.”

I really hope...

-DM calls willy to give him a brief history lesson on f$u traditions (that’s plural) regarding disrespect to their opponents...
-then ask if he plans to get rid of said traditions...
-then (after willy lies to him) tell him to put his big boy pants on...
-then I want him to post the article in the locker room and tell his team that hanging anything less than 70 points on the nole$ next year will be deemed a failure.

Florida Snowflake U...

Yeah! Hell Yeah!

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It's F$U hate week.
I hate them 24/7/365 but this week I take it to another level. Some hate UGAy, some hate UT. Take the most ardent hater of those teams and multiply by 10 and you'll get to my level of hate for halFaSsU. Florida's Second-rate University. I hate their cock guzzling logo; their gay-ass Chief Assahola, his horse, the TPD, FAMU by proximity, Tallahassee on principle, Burt Reynolds, Bobby Bowden, Mickey Andrews, Richard Simmons, Jenn Sterger, Deon Sanders, Mia Khalifa, Lee Corso, Jamies Winston x2, and clowns. Fcvk every nole with a red-hot poker, dance on their logo, send walk-ons to fight with their starters, twist their knees, hit past the echo of the whistle, swindle them in their own house.
In short, fcvk 'em.

Tell us how you really feel.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Let’s hope after 2 more recruiting cycles and seasons that we’re still saying that. We thought jumbo wasn’t that great and then he put a 5 game win streak on us. Time will tell...

Don't include me in the "We all". I always thought he was a good coach. Taggert is in way over his head and he will not survive. He can get all the talent he wants ... but if you can't coach you can't coach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.