Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
You're hoping he is somewhere between AR and Graham Mertz? That would be nice.
Might make a couple of mistakes but so would I. Will our defense make life difficult for FSU’s QB is the question. This should be a really good game. Hope there is a drop off with their #2 guy.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What a waste of a scholarship that Jackie Miller was . Good riddance to that bum.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What a waste of a scholarship that Jackie Miller was . Good riddance to that bum.

I appreciate the kind words about him, and I’m sure he does too. But I believe what your meant to say was…

He’s dreading heading back to the portal, someone shouldn't smack him over the head and steal his bag! Because he’ll be lying there and people will spit on him and empty his pockets. He’ll be lying in the gutter like a bum, like a dog, like a mutt, like a mongrel, like an animal! God forbid anybody should help him find a new school, or call an ambulance. Oh no, that's too much trouble, to pick up a phone and press a few buttons. Ahh! What's the point?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I appreciate the kind words about him, and I’m sure he does too. But I believe what your meant to say was…

He’s dreading heading back to the portal, someone shouldn't smack him over the head and steal his bag! Because he’ll be lying there and people will spit on him and empty his pockets. He’ll be lying in the gutter like a bum, like a dog, like a mutt, like a mongrel, like an animal! God forbid anybody should help him find a new school, or call an ambulance. Oh no, that's too much trouble, to pick up a phone and press a few buttons. Ahh! What's the point?
No, you’re thinking of Felipe that one night in front of Simon's

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's Gameday Beeotches.

1700916836202.png

FV<k the NULLS, Anything, SEMI, and that POS Chief ASSEHOLA and that glue sniffing nag (Cimmaron) he rode in on.

1700917104272.png

Get this done, Gators!

1700917191205.png

Attachments

• 1700916927471.gif
    1700916927471.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 13

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

One of my favorite old quotes about this game from the original board when the noles were really harping on the unconquered thing:(paraphrasing)

“Unconquered. If, by unconquered, you mean retreating into a swampy area of Florida that no one wanted and no longer cared to continue pursuing you. Then yes. Definitely unconquered.”

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator