Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I know they will be honoring Tebow at this game. Not sure if they’ll ask for his prediction on the SEC channel before or if that’s just for conference games, but if he predicts against us as he did before tennessee, it may not be the welcome he’s expecting.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Ummm.....we weren't within a FG of winning the game, we needed a TD...not the same thing. IMO
It has nothing to with that. We scored and left FSUcks with a lot of time on the clock. If you remember, the announcer said that we maybe scored too quickly. If Taylor had gone down in bounds at the 2 yard line, we could have burned off an additional 30+ seconds or forced them to use a timeout. Staying in bounds was the smarter play.

Not defending ETN or Napier, just noting that it has happened before.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I have zero doubt that Billy will make many stupid mistakes, however, the team has been playing much more competitive these last two games.

I Cant Jeff Probst GIF by Global TV

I think we can win this one in spite of Billy and I think Max is the guy to do it.

These last two games were must-watch, down to the wire. If this intensity continues, we walk away with the win Saturday, no doubt!!

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
It has nothing to with that. We scored and left FSUcks with a lot of time on the clock. If you remember, the announcer said that we maybe scored too quickly. If Taylor had gone down in bounds at the 2 yard line, we could have burned off an additional 30+ seconds or forced them to use a timeout. Staying in bounds was the smarter play.

Not defending ETN or Napier, just noting that it has happened before.
But its not the same situation. You don't focus on staying in bounds on that play one way or the other and he didn't run out of bounds he was knocked out of bounds.

sharkbite

Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2017
Yes, I believe he is.

And since we're talking about coaches' perceptions of our QBs, and I know reading CBN's emotions is akin to the t-shirt with tiles of stormtroopers (or the lesbian Kristen something from the werewolf/vampire movie) showing all the different emotions like happy, mad, amazed, etc. but it's the same picture tile, but it seems like CBN gushes when asked about Mertz yet he seemed reluctantly happy to have to brag about Max. This was in the Monday presser, post the Mizzou loss. CBN just doesn't gush as much. Odd.
I did notice that as well. I think Max operates outside of his comfort zone kinda like Trask did with Mullen. Here's hoping Max has the same results Trask had!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator