Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Do we win like Muschamp beating the leghumpers with Treon throwing it 2 times? If that's the case might as well practice running the flexbone.
I still have fashbacks from chump. Intercepting 3 Winston passes in the first quarter and only leading 9-7.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
At least, we have the SEC refs officiating this game! I remember the last time that the ACC refs called a game in the Swamp exactly two decades ago.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I still have fashbacks from chump. Intercepting 3 Winston passes in the first quarter and only leading 9-7.
Muschamp:
Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
There were some bright spots Saturday. Offense will likely score some points. If only our D can make life difficult for fsu. Could happen. We win, then fsu puckers up and loses to Louisville. Nice ending to the season.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Mertz is the USPS. Safe choice, and yes, it’ll get there. Just not particularly fast. Brown is UPS. Has the better delivery. Much quicker. But there’s also the risk he could fall out of the truck at any moment.
They always have their little helpers, too. :scoff:

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Mertz is the USPS. Safe choice, and yes, it’ll get there. Just not particularly fast. Brown is UPS. Has the better delivery. Much quicker. But there’s also the risk he could fall out of the truck at any moment.
Wasn't Brown impressive? His run game was great. I wonder why Napier had not inserted him earlier in-season to pull and run when we needed a first down badly.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Seems that Ox mentioned forgetting about SOS because it was decades ago or something along those lines. Nope.

I actually agree with him that we will likely never see a perfect combination of his skill set and the landscape of football at that time. The run that we had probably won’t be replicated. And if it is, it will look different as we saw from 2005 to 2010. But that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy some of his and our great moments.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I actually agree with him that we will likely never see a perfect combination of his skill set and the landscape of football at that time. The run that we had probably won’t be replicated. And if it is, it will look different as we saw from 2005 to 2010. But that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy some of his and our great moments.
I get it and I know thats what Ox was saying but I love me some SOS football!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator