Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I would have been okay with trying to isolate man to man coverage after that long run and throwing a quick 50/50 fade ball to the end zone. I understand why they ran it again but it that case I could have seen a ball to the corner as okay as well.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
We’re good if our D gets it together. Don’t know if FSU’s coring drive sígnales our D is going to fade, or what.
I think it signals a momentum swing caused by our moronic coaching. We should have won the Mizzou game, and we should be up big in this one. Hopefully the half came at the right time.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Get the team settled down and lose the trick plays.

pressure the snot out of there qb
It is too late. The door has been opened. Every single week it seems like the opponent just waits for us to flip the game out of our own favor. It is like they know we will do it before we have try to force them to make changes. they say to themselves that we will give them the break they needed to swing the flow. We do it every single week win or lose. This issue has nothing to do with talent. Make the opponent change the game. do not change it for them.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Lyons ejected, he was only spitting out the turf in his mouth from getting grounded.

Damn ACC refs ;)

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I lost track of all the good things that came our way as if the football gods were smiling at us. Not a good look to only be up by five with this porous defense.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Stupid penalty b/c of our dumb azz that spit at the FSU player. We gave them 15 yards and the TD. Big momentum shift. We still do stupid, undisciplined things that you can’t do in big games if you want to win.

Gatorhunter

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s really annoying how loud fsu’s band is on tv.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Stupid penalty b/c of our dumb azz that spit at the FSU player. We gave them 15 yards and the TD. Big momentum shift. We still do stupid, undisciplined things that you can’t do in big games if you want to win.
That was only an added bonus. It all started when Sling Blade dialed up the triple reverse behind the back flea flicker pass in plus territory up 12-0. Everything ended as soon as he called that play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.