Founding Member
Game over!

We'll never score to keep up.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
I knew it was to good to be true. You could just feel it towards the end of the first half.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Oh, and that stupid flea flicker play on first down from their 48. Just dumb. We should have just kept doing what we had successfully done in this game instead of the trickeration. We should have walked into halftime up at least 15-0, if not 19-0. Instead, we get cute, get a stupid PF penalty, and let these guys back in the game.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Tell Ham that Rah Rah coaching only lasts for a series or two. It takes scheming and fundamentals to finish the job. but if the HC can't do those things how can we expect an asst. coach to do them?

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I cannot believe the lack of tackling on last three plays. It's as if they are playing 2 hand touch.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Michigan got game winning pressure on Ohio State’s QB to cause the game winning INT with a four man rush, end of game when they should have been tired. We really pressured rodent one time only and got the safety.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Our O Line has been pretty good tonight, good rushing yards, over 130 so far

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If Sling Blade knows he cannot protect the QB and has not called a single route combo beyond 5 yards to try and confuse their secondary, what in the world would have possessed him to think he would be able to pull off a razzle dazzle double reverse flea flicker hook and lateral or whatever? Just once I want to see if he can confuse the back 4 of their defense, using traditional sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.