***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

How many passing yards with UF have in Week 2?

• 199 or less

Votes: 19 16.2%
  • 200 - 299

Votes: 89 76.1%
  • 300+

Votes: 9 7.7%

• Total voters

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Would Reece and Cece have made any difference last night, or would we have still gotten our sh** pushed in? We had several opportunities to tackle the runner for a loss, only to have them shed a tackle and run for several yards. Hope they practice the basics this week in practice.
Last night didn't say much for our strength and conditioning program. Worst tackling I've seen in a long time, O-line got pushed around.

Last edited:

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
I think we all expect to win, and win convincingly. If UK can't beat us at their home in 2017 with Butters, they should not expect being close in 2018.

On the other hand, if we lose to UK at the Swamp, I think everyone's expectations will come crashing down. This is a must-win for Mullen. No room for error.

41-17.
Yeah this......

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
I think we're all a little punch drunk from the hiring of three of the last four coaches. The other one could have been a prison warden or Atty General under OBama. Thanks Jeremy.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we're all a little punch drunk from the hiring of three of the last four coaches. The other one could have a prison warden or Atty General under OBama. Thanks Jeremy.
He’s been complaining the whole time. It’s not from the UK game

StPeteGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If you don't mind me asking, are you blind? He's a lousy coach who can't win unless he has more talent than the opponent, and panics and looks dazed and actually shows signs of dissociation when stress mounts. Go back and watch his bizarre halftime interview. He actually seemed confused when asked how they would adjust to improve protection in the second half.

How’re you feeling about CDM now? Lousy coach? The guy took Miss (dadgummed) State to a number one ranking (albeit short lived). Take away the losses when he was building the program and take away the annual losses to teams that nobody else would’ve won (see Alabama, et al) and his record is pretty good, considering the fact that he mostly had LESS talent than his opponents. And then there’s Dak Prescott. He had a pretty good effect on him, wouldn’t you say?

He won 2 NC as a Gator. And now he’s winning games most people picked us to lose, including Tim Tebow picking us to lose to MIss State. Again, with less talent.

Are you blind?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
How’re you feeling about CDM now? Lousy coach? The guy took Miss (dadgummed) State to a number one ranking (albeit short lived). Take away the losses when he was building the program and take away the annual losses to teams that nobody else would’ve won (see Alabama, et al) and his record is pretty good, considering the fact that he mostly had LESS talent than his opponents. And then there’s Dak Prescott. He had a pretty good effect on him, wouldn’t you say?

He won 2 NC as a Gator. And now he’s winning games most people picked us to lose, including Tim Tebow picking us to lose to MIss State. Again, with less talent.

Are you blind?
Been holding that in for a minute, huh?

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Are you blind?
I was . I thought he was > Chump and >>Butters, but I did not think he was this good. Let’s hope Cousin Eddie (term of endearment) is the next OBC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator