***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Kirk is only Gameday member to pick UK. His rationale? UK won 10 games last year. What a moron. The other guys discussed why they thought UF would win based on what UK lost or UF did well. He’s picked against UF both times this year (they didn’t pick UF/UTM) - guess he’s still hurting from 06.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Kirk is only Gameday member to pick UK. His rationale? UK won 10 games last year. What a moron. The other guys discussed why they thought UF would win based on what UK lost or UF did well. He’s picked against UF both times this year (they didn’t pick UF/UTM) - guess he’s still hurting from 06.

He called the Miami game so he didn’t make a pick for that game. Desmond and Michael Irvin did though

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
What bothers me is that we have reached a place in our program that teams like Ky feel like they can beat us and actually expect to win. How far we have fallen.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
What bothers me is that we have reached a place in our program that teams like Ky feel like they can beat us and actually expect to win. How far we have fallen.

Honestly, outside of about 4 years under Meyer, we haven’t been truly feared by the Uk’s of the world since 2001. I can think of 7 times off the top of my head that it’s been a one possession game in that span. We always won, and that’s where last year hurts a bit. But even with the upgrade at HC, until we fix things and have them staring across at Tebow and Spikes level players, I think they’ll approach it as a game they can win.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Line of scrimmage will be a real problem today on both sides of the ball. Our OL is gonna get their **** pushed in and the defensive line will tire as they keep having to go out there after the offense goes three and out.

This is a “prove it” game for us and I’m not sure we’re good for it in the trenches.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

Stoops will be ready for the screens. He’s seen the tape. And we don’t have Toney. Maybe Copeland breaks out tonite, but if their line is having its way with our ol and our tight ends aren’t executing at a higher level, three and outs won’t tire them out at all.

And if Franks starts driskelin’ we’re truly screwed because we’re already one dimensional in a fashion that runs completely counter to how Mullen ball works: we can’t run the ball to set up the pass in an offense predicated on that very idea.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Stoops will be ready for the screens. He’s seen the tape. And we don’t have Toney. Maybe Copeland breaks out tonite, but if their line is having its way with our ol and our tight ends aren’t executing at a higher level, three and outs won’t tire them out at all.

And if Franks starts driskelin’ we’re truly screwed because we’re already one dimensional in a fashion that runs completely counter to how Mullen ball works: we can’t run the ball to set up the pass in an offense predicated on that very idea.

We got to hope they finally run block decent tonight.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Line of scrimmage will be a real problem today on both sides of the ball. Our OL is gonna get their **** pushed in and the defensive line will tire as they keep having to go out there after the offense goes three and out.

This is a “prove it” game for us and I’m not sure we’re good for it in the trenches.
There’s that positive frame of mind we’re looking for!

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Well I’m depending on you guys and Mick for the play by play so be detailed in you posts please! I’m somewhere over the North Pacific and the WiFi package I bought won’t stream the game on ESPN. Hoping the first half won’t be as boring as I suspect it will be from our offense! Off topic, was going to watch UCF as well but only saw the score. Are they that good or Stanford that bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.