Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
There are no adjustments for lack of effort

Yes, there is. It starts with the nonchalant HC showing some passion & fire rather than exhibiting a Ho-dee-hum attitude when he’s getting his azz kicked by a middle of the road football team that is less talented than his.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Need a QB coach with that OC

At this point, I disagree. This was overwhelmingly obvious last year, and he didn’t make the changes. That tells me he’s completely content losing games. If it means he gets his way. That’s a loser’s mentality, and we already saw that in the early part of the last decade. Guys like Spurrier and Meyer would wear pink lace thing panties if they somehow felt it would give them the advantage to win, which is why they made necessary changes and were constantly self evaluating everything. They weren’t content to lose because they were and are winners. If Napier has to be dragged, kicking and screaming, to have an OC and QB coach, knowing full well it gives us the best chance to win, then I want nothing to do with him in Gainesville.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
At what point is Karl going to understand that the Offensive Line sucks Mule Dyck?

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
WTF did Billy think was going to happen with the crowd noise and the count be called by a FN RUNNING BACK???????????

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Wow they are a very undisciplined team. Just shoot yourselves in the foot kind of penalties

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
WTF did Billy think was going to happen with the crowd noise and the count be called by a FN RUNNING BACK???????????

I didn't see the movement. Must've been fairly subtle. I did see the Kentucky player cross the line.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
The wasting of clock is driving me nuts.
I realize, we are being physically pummeled, but damn, that's no reason to take 20 seconds on every single play.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
The wasting of clock is driving me nuts.
I realize, we are being physically pummeled, but damn, that's no reason to take 20 seconds on every single play.
No urgency. Makes me sick.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Ok, am I just stupid?
I thought the clock stopped when you went out of bounds?

I realize the clock still runs on a gained First down, until the last 2 minutes of each half.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.