***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Those calls were very poor, you don't run on first down no matter where on the field you are, and you don't throw over the middle into coverage on fourth down either. The missed EP was an issue. Perhaps our lack of so many players finally caught up with us. Or luck ran out.

A shytty lsu eggshell of a team was playing with high school kids and we lost to them at homecoming. Nuff said.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Didn't get to watch, but I gather it's the same **** sandwich it's been here for a while. MacLoser says the same stupid ****

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not an upset cause LSU was favored. At least FSU lost too. UF vs FSU in the toilet bowl!!

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
This is a bad LSU team with an even worse coach. This is a bad bad loss no matter how many excuses you make for the impotent head coach. Dude is terrible.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any given week can be a win or a loss. Just depends on how the teams play

Schwifty

Sep 4, 2016
This feels like Zook losing to Cowbell State after they lost to Maine. Unfortunately for us there won't likely be a change after the weekend. SMH

Gatorbait_007

Jan 14, 2016
I gave up on the game when Mac pussed out at the end of the first half. Nuss needs to go. Jimbo lets his freshman sling the ball. There are plenty of other teams playing with less talent making plays and moving the ball.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I gave up when they hired Butterteeth.

It was obvious we werent serious about ever having an offense again.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not mad, this is pretty much what I was expecting. I knew Mac conceding the half with time left on the clock would eventually come back and bite him in the @ss, and it did today. You should NEVER give up when there's time on the clock. I hate how he just runs the clock out, awww heck, we're behind but that's ok, we'll just run the clock out and go talk about it in the locker room... :facepalm:
He should take a knee. Hello McFly. You are a loser. Where is boss? Hanging with 2222?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
I'm looking at Bama-A&M. Superior talent and coaching is overwhelming. Our program rides a tricycle with helmet on

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.