Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Both

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 69 50.0%

• Total voters

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
It's not that hard to figure out. We've had very obvious flaws since before everyone else's season started. We looked so bad against Miami that we dropped in the polls. We have 14 turnovers in 6 games tied for 96th in the country. We are struggling to run the ball in an offensive system that predicated on running the ball. And Trasks' story is unprecedented in D1 football.

We're probably the only 6-0 team in history that has any of these factors, but we keep winning. It looks ugly, but we keep winning. Teams with our flaws aren't supposed to win, but fortunately our strengths are compensating (i.e., great defense, great WRs, an accurate/mature QB, and grit).

I agree with your description of the team and its proven capabilities. I would add that we have obviously not played our best game yet and, if they continue to grow as a team and learn to minimize TOs, UF will be a tough out for ANYONE, ANYWHERE. I would also say that I somewhat agree about the season-long barrage of negativity from various media. There are reasons to reserve recognition as a legit NC contender at the half-way point of the season. But the degree and nature of some of the things I witnessed this week heard were completely over the top, IMHO.

I'm reminded of Championship Wrestling from Florida, with the late, great Gordon Soley, from many moons ago. There was a cast of "wrestlers" who would rotate in and out as either a hero or a villain, and sometimes change sides in some sort of big-ass, ginned up "feud" just to keep things interesting. The ghost of Gordon Soley looms large over modern CFB "reportage."
Yep, that's just about right.........BTW, has Dooley picked us in any games except toothless and thr two small fry? Hell, our own Gainesville sports reporters hate us.
The feeling is mutual!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Gameday, good one

That’s actually pretty good. I smirked.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
The level of hate has gone from Vanderbilt levels to UGA/FSU the past 5 years....I always enjoyed the cant spell “slut” without LSU fun banter back in my days but now I want to punch a wall with these inbreds

That’s a bad one. I’m guessing our players don’’t take that well if they saw it.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Look alike threads are retarded.

Of course, it's LSU. So many times, I've found the one genetically handsome LSU guy. clicked to copy and it to an lnbred photoshop. That inbred photoshop escaped from an LSU lotech experimental app.

6ae281039649b465b0b74cd0a1d13b39.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Give 'em bogo of Greenard + Zuniga at 100% - putting the best bogo in the sack.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am here and all of my pregame rituals are complete = Gator victory!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Give 'em bogo of Greenard + Zuniga at 100% - putting the best bogo in the sack.
Sack dys bytch all night long.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Just head butted the wife, hogtied the dog, and poured a big glass of whisky. I’m ready.

Red D

Nov 4, 2017
Over/under on the number of times they show Tebow’s jump pass is 7. I’ll take the over.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
This is what I mean by game management. It's 4th down and 12 and you are punting anyway. Your special teams butcher the clock but is it worth it to waste a timeout this early in the game when you are punting anyway just to save 5 yards? IMO it is wasting a timeout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.