Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This Lsu qb with his damn constant smirk, we need to keep sending players to take cheap shots on his ass, till he's knocked out of the game
I hate to admit it, but I kinda agree. Like I said earlier today (in gest) ... if they Sent Trey Dean to take a cheap shot and knock him out of the game it'd be the best thing Dean could do to help the team. Knock that smug ass outta the game... and then get the hell off the field and hit the showers...

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
I wish someone would take that damn “baton” a d break it in 500 pieces a d bury that shiit back somewhere in Louisiana, where the rest of that stupid creole shiit belongs.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Terrivle can’t throw that flag

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to admit it, but I kinda agree. Like I said earlier today (in gest) ... if they Sent Trey Dean to take a cheap shot and knock him out of the game it'd be the best thing Dean could do to help the team. Knock that smug ass outta the game... and then get the hell off the field and hit the showers...
Calling for cheap shots and dirty play is Mickey Andrews level garbage .Embarrassing post .

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
SOFT
We’ve been soft for 10 years.
No heart
No physicality
Can’t tackle
Can’t make a big stop.

And please
Stop with this don’t bank down shiit while we are getting pushed around on defense for over 500 FN yards.

Please stop

Embarrassing

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator