Nov 5, 2016

SOFT
We’ve been soft for 10 years.
No heart
No physicality
Can’t tackle
Can’t make a big stop.

And please
Stop with this don’t bank down shiit while we are getting pushed around on defense for over 500 FN yards.

Please stop

Embarrassing
I disagree slightly on one point. We've shown some grit here and there on O. But that, along with a fiver will get a decent cup of coffee.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to admit it, but I kinda agree. Like I said earlier today (in gest) ... if they Sent Trey Dean to take a cheap shot and knock him out of the game it'd be the best thing Dean could do to help the team. Knock that smug ass outta the game... and then get the hell off the field and hit the showers...
You’re mentally ill

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Kelly>Napier

Yep. It’s funny that so many on here were bagging on LSU ten months ago when they hired Kelly. These were the same people who, prior to Kelly’s hire by LSU, said it was nearly impossible to lure a sitting high profile coach away from a high profile program and used that as justification for us having to settle for hiring a coach from the Sun Belt Conference.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Calling for cheap shots and dirty play is Mickey Andrews level garbage .Embarrassing post .
Hence my saying the (in gest) part of the post... In other words... dean sucks and that'd be his best play... Any intelligent person would know it was a joke. Speaking of "embarrassing posts" check ALL of your posts today... Your hatred for BN seems to give you a boner when things are going bad for our beloved Gators.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hence my saying the (in gest) part of the post... In other words... dean sucks and that'd be his best play... Any intelligent person would know it was a joke. Speaking of "embarrassing posts" check ALL of your posts today... Your hatred for BN seems to give you a boner when things are going bad for our beloved Gators.
You said it but you didn’t mean it ?
Rigggghttt .

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Wow
Just wow
Unbelievable

This team……
Is reallly bad

I’m a huge Napier fan but I gotta say, this loss is ugly,
Really makes me re think if Napier is really the guy.

There is no reason to lose like this at home,to another first year coach with a rebuilding program.

None

Bad Bad Bad Bad loss

Really tough to take.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Embarrassing seeing anyone sing that song during a football game. When a university makes that the highlight of your home games, it tells everyone that the team you put on the field sucks and no one is there to witness a quality product.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's called hyperbole asshat.

Seriously though... fck off
You were serious and you’re full of **** .

That is who you are.
Calling for a cheap shot on a smiling opponent . You’re pond scum

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator