Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm trying to remember if I've encountered someone incompetent who preached process so hard. I haven't. So either its legit, or It's a good smoke screen until it isn't. Not saying that this is BN, but it's a thought.

Actually I have recently run into one guy with a lot of control over national health care who's close. Can't name names.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LSU, we've got Billy in the backseat. Would you mind if we just drop him off here?

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
I'm trying to remember if I've encountered someone incompetent who preached process so hard. I haven't. So either its legit, or It's a good smoke screen until it isn't. Not saying that this is BN, but it's a thought.

Actually I have recently run into one guy with a lot of control over national health care who's close. Can't name names.
Spot on! Anyone who has been involved in process improvement initiatives knows you have to have accountability and quality control measures in place to achieve the desired results. This is the most disappointing to me. It's as though he is fine with the implementation of the process regardless of the results. Follow the process even if it does not work.

I won't dive into the crappy offensive scheme and the glaring lack of situational awareness as it has correctly been beat to death.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Well hopefully Daniels can go, last thing I want to have to sit through and watch is Nuss phuck Jr shred our Defense. I'm sure we will have to hear about how his father, who is a failure as a coach in every facet, was a former OC for us and his son knows what this game means to both teams/history of this game.

These last games are going to take a phucking eternity to end.
I think I'll pass and watch Ol Piss beat the leghumpers...oh the humanity...:dunno::trainwreck:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
We'll probably lose, but I'm still making fun of the corndogs.

harry potter drake GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I remember the days when we'd be posting corndog stuff and having fun - even in years we thought we'd lose. This group isn't having any fun anymore. Reading this thread is really depressing.

@MidwestChomp finally posts a funny corndog gif. Good for him.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Here's what I'm hoping for... maybe Kelly decides to rest his best player, maybe fog starts rolling in at the end of the game, maybe one of his DBs throws a shoe...

(Author's note: this was originally an attempt at humor for Ox... but the more times I read it, the sadder I get... :lol: )
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Here's what I'm hoping for... maybe Kelly decides to rest his best player, maybe fog starts rolling in at the end of the game, maybe one of his DBs throws a shoe...

(Author's note: this was originally an attempt at humor for Ox... but the more times I read it, the sadder I get... :lol: )
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
I don't think one thrown shoe will be enough.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We’re gonna stuff those corndog smellin dbags in a locker this Saturday boys! Imagine living in Louisiana AND having to live with a loss to Billy in your backyard. Y’all gotta Billyieve in the process. Can’t wait for our game this weekend fellas!

IMG_8605.gif

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Just announced game at Mizzou is 7:30 ESPN.

It’ll be colder than a well diggers ass out there.

Billy has the chance to either avoid or being embarrassed in prime time on consecutive weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator