Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Miami thug university is full of white claw drinking, orange fake tan looking, hair slicked back, Guido wannabes...

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
On another note, the FSU turnover backpack/satchel is gone but never forgotten via meme...

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
This is stupid. If he sends them his phone then any updates sent to it will go to their own pocket while BMF is knob gobbling the commandant's pecker without his phone to record it.
At times like these, priorities are important. BMF knows what time it is, hence the travel-size Kleenex in the travel kit.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Here is Rinse and Repeat Robbie talking about our practicing to pick up the then slow pace under Sharkfcker - Picking up the pace: Gators to work on offense's tempo - GatorSports.com

Andreu on first practice under Butters showing lots of faster tempo - McElwain era begins at UF with start of spring practice - News - - ,

Andreu on Duncechump and faster pace Coming for the offense in 2014 - Gators' first practice shows glimpse of up-tempo style - News - - ,

I don’t know how anyone who has been a Gator fan more than 2 years can take any of Andreu’s recycled articles seriously. “And yet” we have a 2 page thread on his rinse and repeat article about team comraderie, commitment and how this coach is so much more real and true to his word about character than every other coach we now don’t like.

He and his sad sack companion, "Dooley 'til it hurts," are have been fresh out of new ideas for decades now. I stopped reading either one, long ago.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yikes, that's a big hit to the D.

Unbelievable - if all 3 of those DTs are really out if I was Miami I would just go Muschamp style Jumbo package football most of the game especially since their freshman OTs probably will struggle pass blocking. This is not good news at all.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

How could SI get something so wrong? Franks was not a 5 star recruit

Also seems kind of like an unnecessary shot at the brother. Maybe I'm just reading it the wrong way, but why not just say Jordan signed with Ucf?

Last edited:

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
scUM is starting to freshman O Tackles. Zuniga is going to go for A. Brown's single game sack record. They're not going to move the ball at all through the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator