Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Watching Diaz on ESPN. He sounds very much like Chump. Just said he picked his QB based on which one could avoid the big mistake. Nothing about the ability to actually score points. Feeling better about tonight.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Engineer mindset. If it's not 100% accurate, it's 100% wrong. I suffer from the affliction.
Lol.... well I learned it engineering too.

A firefighter engineer course. Spitballing was good enough. The key was turning the pressure handle counter clockwise until you lifted the guy on the nozzle off the ground inch or two and then back off some.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Which one is which?

Fever is one of us and often has valid points. He just gets something in his head and repeats it again and again like Luca Brasi preparing his speech to Vito in Godfather. When I read his posts I always imagine them finishing with “on the day of your daughter’s wedding”.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Watching Diaz on ESPN. He sounds very much like Chump. Just said he picked his QB based on which one could avoid the big mistake. Nothing about the ability to actually score points. Feeling better about tonight.
Bend and pray you dont break defenses, with a lot of breaking.

His record is clearly mediocre to below average.

Oh.... but he didnt have Miami talent before.... at Miami.....and Texas.....

Oh, but his offense put him in bad positions so he wasnt very good.

Honestly, calling this guy a Chump is an insult to Chump. Chump was at least a good defensive coordinator.

Diaz is the kind of guy Temple hires.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Lol.... well I learned it engineering too.

A firefighter engineer course. Spitballing was good enough. The key was turning the pressure handle counter clockwise until you lifted the guy on the nozzle off the ground inch or two and then back off some.
Old joke about the difference between an engineer and a mathematician regarding halving the distance to a beautiful woman on each try. The math guy gives up 'cause he can never get there. Engineers work to get close enough that the remainder doesn't matter. However, we are picky about data and facts.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Can't stand ESPN...having to watch it and dwag David Pollack doing his highlight of Florida play makers called "Top Dogs".

No way that WASN'T an intentional shot across the bow.

eff ugay.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
caine fans at it again ... put up a big graffiti mural on 34th St wall. I hope DM hears about it and doesn't take his foot off the gas in the 4th.

Go Gators!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.