Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't Butters get fired? Why is his garbage coaching out there? Poor game plan and poor execution. They need to get it together at halftime and make some major adjustments.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
We get blown off the LOS, we don’t get pressure on the QB, we don’t tackle...well, we arm tackle but that doesn’t really work. Grantham sucks, too. We make opposing QBs, no matter how inexperienced or average, look like Tom Brady. This isn’t a recipe for success. Something dramatic needs to change in the 2nd half or we’re going to lose by 20+ points. I’m getting the feeling that last year’s games against SC & Vandy (despite us getting W’s in both) were more indicative of what we’re like as a team than the FSU & Michigan games. I hope I’m wrong, we’ll see.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
First off, to those who counseled caution and warned of over confidence, you were right,0 I was very, very wrong. If it keeps up like this, we're screwed in this game - and pretty much for the season. Miami is probably no better than the 4th or 5th best team on our schedule - this first half does not bode well. On the bright side, If we wanted to see how this team deals with adversity, we are just about to find out. Also, If FF can't get it going after a couple of 2nd half possessions, it may be time to give Jones a shot. We can't leave anything on the field. Any chance to right the offense and play some damn pass defense must be seized - or start the season with a crushing loss. This is a bad start, no two ways about it.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
OL is getting beat up. Franks is offffffffff. No separation or time to WR. Crossing patterns exploiting D. But still our 2 self inflicted turnovers are the difference.

Come on Gators, beat Miami

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
I have been watching, not reading, but I guess that everyone has noticed that UM has eight or nine in the box most plays. Thought we knew what to do about that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.