Votes: 17 13.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
BTW, am I the only person ready to run through a brick wall watching the commercial with the footage of Tebow firing up the team with the “30 minutes for the rest of our lives” speech? I’m ready to rumble and hit somebody!!! :)

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
That game almost gave me a heart attack. The whole team needs to run steps for all the dumbassery. D needs to work on wrapping up non stop for the next week. Franks was pretty bad, I find it hard to believe that EJ or Trask could do worse.
Funny thing is Trask was called on, then got hurt in practice before he had a chance to sideline the giraffe

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was beyond ugly, but it is a win against the cocaines.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
Franks had decent numbers and was also responsible for all four turnovers. It was as ugly as a win as I can ever remember. Idk how you fix that many problems. Can't tackle and can't find a fumble on the ground to save their lives.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sorry y’all, couldn’t watch the game, but we have 4 turnovers to their 1, I’ll take the win yessir!
Now let’s go get better, dammit!
:chomp:

jbaker07

Oct 15, 2017
We needed Franks to take another leap forward this off-season for us to have a chance to make some real noise this season. After watching that display, it seems that such a leap hasn't taken place. That was obviously the first game, but Franks still made boneheaded plays, and missed wide open WR's. Never mind his demeanor (trash talking fans, etc.).

I think the look on Spurrier's face after Frank's last pick sums up my feelings about this craptastic performance.

At least we won the game, but that was like watching two high school teams on Friday night.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
The pass rush is ridiculous. 10 or 11 sacks is like video game numbers. I said earlier in the week that Zuniga was going for ABrown's 5 sack record in a game. Who got the most? Anybody know? I haven't seen individual stats yet

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
We needed Franks to take another leap forward this off-season for us to have a chance to make some real noise this season. After watching that display, it seems that such a leap hasn't taken place. That was obviously the first game, but Franks still made boneheaded plays, and missed wide open WR's. Never mind his demeanor (trash talking fans, etc.).

I think the look on Spurrier's face after Frank's last pick sums up my feelings about this craptastic performance.

The Spurrier comment is perfect.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
RELIEVED on the win but that was the biggest clusterfuk of mistakes imaginable. 4th & 34 and our dumbazz DBU candidate mugs the receiver for an automatic 1st down. Time to run out the clock for the win and Franks THROWS - WTF FOR? To try to lose this game, But we won it by planting their new QB 10 times. Gawdalmighty. Pass the hard stuff.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
That game almost gave me a heart attack. The whole team needs to run steps for all the dumbassery. D needs to work on wrapping up non stop for the next week. Franks was pretty bad, I find it hard to believe that EJ or Trask could do worse.
But, but, but, don't they need to work on fumble recovery? Or avoiding PI penalties?

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You did not think it was a good game? Did you believe the BS? I hoped we would fix our weaknesses and exploit our strengths? When did that last occur?

It was not a good game. It was was one of the sloppiest games that I can remember. There's nothing good about 4 turnovers and double digit penalties/missed tackles. Most teams lose that type of game. We only won because their young O-line was overwhelmed by our elite pass rushers.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was not a good game. It was was one of the sloppiest games that I can remember. There's nothing good about 4 turnovers and double digit penalties/missed tackles. Most teams lose that type of game. We only won because their young O-line was overwhelmed by our elite pass rushers.
You are correct. I misused the term good. Please substitute exciting for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.